The Becoming God

Monday, February 12, 2018

The Right - The Real - "God": Constant Tears for "Christians"

I have the arrogance, audacity, and temerity to consider myself a theologian. I even consider myself to be a missionary, if you would, of the Ancient Aramaic Church. Who were they? The original church of the first century. I like to think that I think like they thought. That was, unfortunately, nothing like what the church of today thinks. I read and watch and listen to today's theologians and preachers and wonder, "Oh. My. God. Where on earth did you come from? How on earth did you get these ideas? (Unfortunately, I know.) Is there no experience in you of the God I know?" I look at what is taught as the height of sound theology and cry in dismay. (This makes me think of the song, "Man of Constant Sorrow.") What I am trying to do is to save the world by changing the church's basic theological understanding - how it sees the metaphysics of God.

What is wrong with the Church's understanding of God's metaphysics? Remote-control ex nihilo. This is the idea that there is division, a separation between God and man and all of creation. That there are two existences: the Godhead and everything else. That God can visit upon, but not touch. Control without being. This is nothing less than voodoo, and the idea is as foreign to Bible as anything can possibly be. It is the arch-heresy, and it is the basic Christian understanding of God -- the doctrine from hell (Ignorance).

You would think that reading the Bible they would catch on that God is hitting us over the head with the idea that GOD IS ONE. I.e., EVERYTHING. This is not Pantheism; it is far beyond Pantheism. It is the process of the Ineffable becoming MANIFEST. When I share this idea of our unity with God as Its Manifestation, Christians step back making a cross with their fingers my direction. "Oh no. I am not God, and neither are you. He created all things ex nihilo, out of nothing. He is the one true God, and we are created to worship and praise him." Unfortunately, in this they call God a liar. The idea of "Ye are God" (Psalms 82:6) runs throughout scripture. But as it does not jibe with the West's theological expectations, they INTENTIONALLY edit, mistranslate, misread, misinterpret, and twist the scriptures to match their preconceived notions of division and separation between God and his body. The entire INTENDED BY GOD revelation of God in the Bible, that he and his body are integrated, is lost. If there were the hell the preachers preach, the theologians would be its main fodder.

I don't suppose I'm making myself very popular with them.

It takes the miracle of God to find God in the western scriptures. By then you are about ready to throw out all the "Christian" Bibles and books you have. I keep a lot of them as reference to what is wrong with the Church. That boils down to God saying, "The word is in your mouth that thou mightest do it," and the Church saying, "No, that is a lie. That is sorcery, the deception of Satan, the god of this world." The church clings hard onto ignorance.

So, what do I consider to be the real God's metaphysics? That most ancient ineffable, non-thing unactable state imagined. It wanted Its imagination to be more like It. This - all creation seen and unseen - is that process of the Ineffable's imagination becoming like It. I think that is all Moses and the Bible he initiated FOR God is saying: "Do the works of God." What are the works of God? Christ. Imagine, and speak, knowing that God has become you becoming like It - full of love and goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home