The Becoming God

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Ineffable Improvement is Ours to "Shine"

There is nothing but the Ineffable, the incomprehensible Most High. The Imagination of the Ineffable, which is manifest as both God and man, is not an entity independent of the Ineffable which the Ineffable just happens to use; it is the Ineffable. Nothing is next to the Source. There is no “other.” Only the Ineffable actually exists; our part is also Him. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are not a second parties; they are the Ineffable. There is nothing no way, shape, or form but the Ineffable. And It is good.

Did I say there is nothing but the Ineffable? There is nothing but the Ineffable, the ineffable Source of all things, all of which are ultimately Its consciousness). I probably should stop here and let you think about it. I hope you will. But I want to remind you the opportunity this life is: to be It -- to manifest this PRINCIPLE.

I have been blowing this opportunity like I did school. You may have read my story about encountering God in the baptism with the Holy Spirit. I wondered of the purpose God had for giving me life in the first place, and said, "You are Glorious God; I am a mud-man." It now occurs to me that being the Ineffable's mud-man means I am CHRIST! Christ is the PRINCIPLE that the Ineffable manifests Itself in goodness. And that manifestation is us.  That is why the Ineffable replied, "Remember this, and it is all right." Whatever I do as Christ--remembering this principle that the Ineffable's manifestation is toward improvement--is "all right." I was simply accepted; being Christ, there was no need for forgiveness or punishment. I am manifesting the Ineffable's goodness as I am: I am the Ineffable's beacon. And so are you.
__________________________________________

Below is what I was working on that inspired me to write the note above. I wanted to respond to friends whom I found to be members of the True Jesus Church. Of course, all Christian churches (and a lot of cults) believe themselves to be the true Church of Jesus, but are they the church of the True Jesus? THAT is the question:


Forty-plus years of study and consideration DISPROVING the errors I am taught and have thought--a constant refining of vision--has brought me to a very different Jesus than the two-thousand year ago virgin-born human the church worships. The true Jesus is a feature in you and I.

I share a perspective with Neville Goddard and a great mass of others who greatly, deeply, and truly love, believe in, trust, and appreciate Jesus Christ, but believe that he has never been uniquely born apart from us, from everything. Believing HIM is salvation; the story about him, not so much. We totally buy into the "I AM THAT I AM" eternal self-existence of the unfathomable Source of all, the “Ineffable,” but not as being separate from ourselves. The one that God is includes us. This is Advaita Vedanta: doing right because there is no division between God and Man.

The Ineffable's Imagination is the part of It that ACTS. Creation is the Ineffable's action of imagining, Its motion TOWARD MANIFESTING ITSELF. Jesus Christ is the principle behind that action, its basic nature: that the Imagination of the Ineffable uniquely manifests the Ineffable, which is Good. The Imagination itself is the Manifestation of the Ineffable, and the Imagination is the Ineffable. So manifestation is a duplication process, and Jesus Christ is the principle behind that process. "He" is a quality of the Ineffable which is an overriding, guiding influence upon Its manifestation. Make no mistake about it: the hand (influence) of Jesus is the Ineffable, the Almighty Most High Itself. Jesus is not a secondary actor. As Gerald Massey put it, a principle can no more become a human than time can step out of a grandfather clock. But the principle of the process is that we are He, the Ineffable Itself, in the act of manifesting good in order to become Itself manifest. IT IS A RUNNING EVENT. The Ineffable is the becoming God, and so are we. There is no "other." There is no separation, no division between us. We are GP0–Ground Point Zero--of Its transition. KaBoom.

The True Jesus Christ is the principle that the Ineffable manifests. That, in my opinion, is what the name YHWH true means.

"I have come that they may have life (lit. lives) everlasting,*
and that they should have even more than this" (John 10: 10 Alexander).

The Principle pours it on. "Worthy is the Lamb."

You and I are never going to hear any better news than this: the Ineffable Itself is inside as us, and the true Jesus, the nature of the Almighty Most High, PROPELS AND COMPELS US to manifest Him. Jesus Christ, the Ineffable’s loving action to manifest Itself, draws us to become as He. No one is more eager for it than He. We imagine - pray - and it becomes--whatever we desire that is better. Jesus so doing is a sign to us that there is something there; Jesus is a lighthouse beacon. We realize (if we are not doltish LOA advocates) that there is in truth a powerful, loving God actively reaching out to us. The True Jesus indicates the great I AM THAT I AM we truly are! We respond to that love by becoming it.

The true Jesus Christ is YHWH, the action of the Ineffable—Its imagination. That is the power of creation, the power to become Manifest.

From before the beginning Imagination, the action of the Ineffable--Its Son, Jesus Christ--has endeavored to become the Ineffable’s own full and complete manifestation. It created and became us--individual consciousnesses acting in concert--to manifest Its love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home