The Becoming God

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Neville Goddard's Imagining "All the Tones of Reality" and Bill Hamon's Shout of Faith

I do not normally watch the televised program Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, but every once in awhile something interesting from it comes up on my Youtube suggestions. Thus I saw Bill Hamon's declaration that he met Michael the archangel. I am fine with that. I understand that God speaks to us in ILLUSTRATIONS. God chooses to do that, and like I said, I am fine with it. I understand that the illustrations convey VALUES, and I choose to believe the values I learn from the illustrations instead of the illustrations themselves. God is a capable teacher, and I try to be a capable student.

Dr. Hamon said some very interesting things in this short half-hour program that illustrate, to me, the UNITY we have with God. Our faith, expressed here, is effective there. Apply this statement to the causative imagining principle of being "there" and thinking FROM the desired place and situation. The secret is FEELING that it is real. That is FAITH. Faith is belief it is DONE. We should have such faith that what we imagine is real that we give Bill Hamon's demonstrated shout of faith.

Another valuable concept was that we perform prophetic acts of faith. What we do here as natural people in our prophetic act is replicated there by angels as spiritual warfare. Read through the illustration: we imagine, and God works it out. The principle is our unity with God: we, here, are seated with Christ, there, in heavenly places. We cannot be in two places at one time, so the two must be ONE.

If you can stand the over-the-top enthusiasm (be strong and tolerant), please watch the seventh minute (7:00 to 8:00), 18 to 20, and 27:00 to 27:30 or so. He discusses speaking in tongues, which I hope you do. I do not especially endorse any of the products advertised, as you do not need to buy anything to receive the gift of tongues from God.

Oh, one other important thing Dr. Hamon said: the angels have to wait for our shout. So imagine unto faith that it is DONE, and at least in your mind, give a shout! Or, rather, let your imagining BE your shout of Hallelujah.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNjrGAiwcVU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home