The Becoming God

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Neville Goddard Lectures/Teaching Prior to 1948?

Does anyone have Neville Goddard lectures and/or teachings given before lesson 1 of his 1948 series, "CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE ONLY REALITY"?

He started teaching back in what? 1938? I know they didn't have tape recorders back then -- not for Bible studies, anyway. As I read Lesson 1 again, I noticed that he referred to earlier lessons:

"I know that when this course comes to an end on Friday many of you here will be able to tell me you have realized your objectives. Two weeks ago I left the platform and went to the door to shake hands with the audience. I am safe in saying that at least 35 out of a class of 135 told me that which they desired when they joined this class they had already realized. This happened only two weeks ago. I did nothing to bring it to pass save to give them this technique of prayer. You need do nothing to bring it to pass - save apply this technique of prayer."

So Neville had been teaching the same thing for some time. Okay, we do have this version of what he was teaching, and it is probably representative of what he had been teaching all along. And it is a full lesson. You know, reading it again I find it so complete that I probably could have read just this one lecture and shined (ignored) the rest. Dang. Would have saved a lot of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home