The Becoming God

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Meaning of Exodus 33: 20 "No man can see my face and live"

I just posted a communication with Ana, and the meaning of this verse, Exodus 33: 20, suddenly added up. It is the opposite of seeing God's "hind-parts." Some mystics believe that when God hid Moses in the cleft of the rocks and Moses saw God's "hind-parts," it meant that Moses was seeing from God's side THROUGH GOD'S EYES. The facts of the world, "rocks," were suspended, and Moses saw the world FROM God's perspective. I had a moment of that experience when in the process of attaining to the baptism in the Holy Spirit in 1975 at Grace Bible Church in Hawaii. From God's perspective I saw a human form of mud become a man, and by thinking the thoughts of the man I became the man. Dreaming I am me, I am me.

To see God's face is to look the other way through God's eyes, to see the reality of ourselves as we are spirit having these dreams. Ana has had a glimpse of this experience. She said in her e-mails, "Had experience of One but at the same time of going into dust, smallest particles held by power that holds everything together as one. . . . in my short experience while fusing with something so glorious that completely flipped my understanding, if it lasted in my perception only few more seconds I as "I" or Ana would cease to exist." Wow.

What is Glorious when looking God-ward through God's eyes -- seeing God's "face" --  is Imagination, God's consciousness -- the intelligence that is Power, Spirit, and the source of us. That spirit is looking this way at the dream It is imagining. Moses experienced being over there, thus looking out at the dream. Ana looked inward toward the Power. Or at least so I think.

Neville Goddard somewhere said as much. He said that if we could turn around and see who we really are, we would wake up as the spirit and cease to live as the man in the dream. Therefore, no man can see God's face -- look inward to see the spirit imagining him -- without waking up and ceasing to imagine being the man in the dream.

We are here as humans for a reason, consigned to disobedience and futility, anxiety and affliction for the sake of progress in becoming like the Source, the Ineffable Most High God, whom we were NOT like in being limited as imagination only. We were dependent, directed, and not free to imagine on our own. We are here to learn freedom with fidelity and integrity to God's nature. Learn well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home