The Becoming God

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More From Ana

Dear Ana,

I hope you do not mind, but I found your letter so wise and perceptive that I felt compelled to share it with others. I write my blog in an effort to turn the world right side up as a service to God. Your comprehension is a "heavy hitter" in reprogramming people who do not understand what is going on but would like to . . . if they could find wisdom like yours published. So, to get it out there, I published it. Like I said, I hope you do not mind. Thanks again for writing.

________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Ana
To: imagicworldview
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2016 5:39 am
Subject: Re: JHWH exchange published on blogspot


Dear Don! 

Thanks, I do not mind but thanks for keeping my name private. Reason I contacted you is simple. My search for all manifestations of God will never end. Your blog is like a beautiful jewell that stands out. Finally I could relate to somebody in wisdom and knowing that was gifted to me. It is a blessing that comes with responsibility.

When you said in your reply that you would like to know glorious No-thing and to remove mental block that separates "It" from you is what I also want. That is what we all seek. Some of us with every cell in our being, others got distracted on the way. In the end all those distractions cease to exist and nothing else matters but belonging to a whole.

However in my short experience while fusing with something so glorious that completely flipped my understanding if it lasted in my perception only few more seconds I as "I" or Ana would cease to exist. It is like Pandora's box. To simply put it if you really put all your life pain in few seconds time you would die. If you felt life pain of only a few people in few minutes you would die. Imagine pain of one family, than pain of one nation every second. How much of that could you take.?  That mental block is like protection but when that block grows into China wall there is a problem. In one wise prayer to Holy Spirit we ask: "Give us ONLY necessary knowledge!!!" 

This seemed like a limitation to our human brain POWER until I finally grasped enormity of my own delusion. More I use MY OWN TAINTED understanding which is always just that:" HUMAN and always limited!" less room I leave for influx of Holy Spirit or Universal cosmic unlimited understanding and wisdom. So literally I had to learn to loose my mind, disconnect it from ruling and overpowering everything else.

 I can fully understand where some mystics would loose their mind while searching.

Seems hard but today for me it is normal way of existing. We are only BRAIN BUDS!

To make it into beautiful fragrant flower a lot is needed- mud bellow where roots are, not at the top; sun above. Like you said:"Upside down learning!

No, I do not teach, learning -what seems upside down for rest of the world is my

passion. Learning wisdom and knowledge of manifestations of God. Very interested in your experience of God in every detail if you would like to share it.

Grateful for your reply and every blog. 

Thank you.
Ana,  Sent from my iPad
___________________________

Dear Ana,

If you have read a number of my posts you probably know that I have learned a lot from Neville Goddard. He learned kabbalah from a fellow named Abdullah and preached it as his imagining technique. When it worked he realized that this God stuff was and is real. Then he "birthed" himself and experienced what he called "the Promise," which is waking up and memory that you are God returning. I think it is like a halfway point to becoming the independent manifestation of the Source. People quickly got tired of his teaching the Promise and tried to dissuade him from it, but he said, "I will teach it morning, noon, and night to anyone who will listen to me." Because he had found that this God stuff is real, and nothing else matters (though we do have to take care of those matters in life, also).

In his audio lectures he speaks about and sometimes speaks to people in his audience who were also waking up. While you are not my student as such, I want to let you know that it gives me great peace of heart to know that there is someone else out there that is "getting" it, whose jaw drops at the awesomeness of God and is not just trying to get things from Him. God bless you.

Yes, God said to Moses, "No man can see my face and live" (Exodus 33: 20), but as God has no physical face such as ours, I wonder
what power his "face" is. Perhaps there comes a time when we say in that second before ceasing to exist as "I,""I am staying and looking anyway." Ours is a different value system. Different, too, is how we get there. I was crossing campus one day and wondering how to expand myself into the stature of Jesus Christ. This was back when I believed he had been an individual man. I saw myself as a little tiny man in a huge glove, which represented the nature and stature of Christ I was supposed to fill. Puny, weak, numb-skull me -- how was I ever supposed to expand myself to become to the nature and stature of Jesus Christ? How could my fingers become as his fingers? An impossible task! In that very moment I saw not me in a huge glove but a little Jesus Christ inside of me. Oh. He expands into me as I surrender myself to him. His fingers go into mine! There is the war: not to get, but to give. Thank you for reminding me.

"We are only BRAIN BUDS!" I see what you are saying, but may I suggest that we are spirit USING these brains for the moment. You are NOT a human, you merely have a human's nature -- physically real, but the whole thing is an illusion, a willed dream. Brains are great communication devices for communicating with the Original Mind, but as you suggest, there is an insulator involved between our network and the Big Guy. He can see us okay, but we can't see him too good. Okay, not at all; unless he does something special. Some mystics say that when God hid Moses in the cleft of the rocks and Moses saw His hind-parts, Moses was looking from God's side THROUGH God's eyes (i.e., he for a moment had God's perspective -- saw things as the spirit he was).

Got to go, but I love talking to you. Thanks for writing.

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home