The Becoming God

Monday, August 03, 2015

Proverbs 30: 4 -- the Son's Name: Surely You Know! No, You Don't, But Yes, You Do! YOU are the Consciousness of God

I am anxiously awaiting Victor Alexander's translation of Proverbs chapter 30: 1-4. I want to see how he translates these mysterious verses from the Aramaic. Proverbs 30 in English has some words untranslated from Hebrew, and verse 4 has one of those big, meaningful king-pin questions, like God's calling Adam in Genesis 3: 9, "Where art thou?" Weighing in the balance of the answer is everything: do you know where you are? God knew; Adam, not yet.

I am not a big fan of Chuck Missler, but he does offer a very interesting translation of these verses in his video commentary on Proverbs 30, session 7. You can listen to it on Youtube.com (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIA_xNqiisU, start at 10 minutes). Between Missler and Bullinger's notes, I construct the translation something like this:

"The words of the Collector (Solomon), the son of the Pious One (David), the burden, the words of this mighty man (David): 'God is with me; God is with me to be consumed. True it is that I am more brutish than an educated man, but I am not limited to the understanding of a commoner. I have not been taught wisdom, but I have knowledge of the Holy One. Who (but he, the Holy One) has ascended up into heaven or descended? Who (but he) has gathered the wind in his fists? Who (but he) has bound the waters in a garment? Who (but he) has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what his son's name? Surely you know!'" Proverbs 30: 1-4, Missler, Bullinger, Young and me).

My estimate? David explained to Solomon that because God is with us, the Holy Spirit "speaks" by us (his manifestation/Christ is in us, his very thoughts/consciousness to be consumed by us [hellooo, Psalms]), we (eternal beings) conversely are with God in all his actions. What is his name, and his son's name? YHWW (His Becoming) and David.

David is the sum of all humanity, the Christ we all beget. As God the Sender, we each are his Father, as Sent, we each are his son. It is a prophecy -- prophecies are revelations of God's nature, the fulfillment of which is developing in us (hence the sense of "future" fulfillment). David was saying, "There is nothing in this world but God: you, me, everything -- His becoming." THAT is the burden. What is his son's name? Well, what is your name? The son of His Becoming is YOU! The mystery of the burden is that the Father of His Becoming is you, too. Try to get a handle on THAT! For that is where we are headed/destined:

"Ye are God, and all of you children of the Most High" (Psalm 82: 6). "For if ye believe not that 'I (you) am he (God, whom you are and desire to be)', ye shall die in your sins" (John 8: 24).

I think God is after something.


Said Neville Goddard:

Man is the external world, the natural man; while imagination is the internal world, the man of spirit. God (imagination) became the natural man that the man of nature may become God who is Spirit.
Always think of yourself as two beings, one who sees through the organs of sense and the other who sees through the mind of imagination. And always remember God's name as he revealed it to Moses. "I AM. That is who I AM. And by this name, I shall be known throughout all generations. I AM that I AM." I, the trinity, in unthinkable origin, AM God the Father. And I, in creative expression, AM the Son, for imagination is born of consciousness. Therefore I -- in universal interpretation, in infinite imminence, in eternal procession -- AM God, the Holy Spirit.

(Margaret Ruth Broome, The Creative Use of Imagination)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home