The Becoming God

Friday, July 17, 2015

Support Victor Alexander's Indiegogo Campaign: In the Eastern Perspective, Jesus is the Manifestation of God, the Life-giving, Living Branch destined to this death and subsequent ascension. It is a whole different vibe. Not a Christ coming, but a Christ eternally HERE (the same yesterday, today, and forever). "The Story of Eashoa Msheekha" is the one socially redeeming event of our lifetimes--to present Jesus Christ the way the Bible actually does.

I don't know if this will make sense to you, but I am more Christian than I used to be. After salvation and conversion and baptism in the Holy Spirit and seminary and seminary and seminary . . . I kept learning. I knew when I got saved that I had been deceived, and that everyone else has been deceived, and that the deception "of the whole world" is ONGOING (Revelation 12: 9). So I am always testing what I am taught, and what I have learned, and am always stretching, wrestling for that clearer grasp of the truth of what is really going on.

I disprove myself on everything. I know that I am always wrong. That is why I keep reading and studying, just to move myself TOWARD right. I use the Companion Bible for study and for looking things up in the King James--I am more familiar with it--and I use Victor Alexander's translations from the ancient Aramaic for reading what the authors of the Bible actually said (v-a.com/bible). I have three Companion Bibles in the house. I paid twenty for the ripped up old Zondervan hardback I always use. I paid thirty for a large-print reserve for when I left my bible at work, and forty for the black leather-bound I gave my son. Forty dollars for a black, genuine leather copy of the premiere study bible. I gladly paid fifty just for Alexander's New Testament. And thirty-five to forty for each of his other books. EACH.

"Holy Schnikies, Danny, that is expensive." No, no it in not in my book. I spend hours looking things up in my dictionaries, lexicons, commentaries, and shelf of different versions/study bibles. And then I have to wrestle through error. With Alexander's translations from the ancient Aramaic, the original original tongue, I can read the whole book or passage for context and gain quantum leaps of understanding. Forty dollars a book for someone else to translate the best I don't have access to for me is CHEAP!

Was Jesus Christ--Eashoa Msheekha--a unique man born according to the New Testament story, or a unique man born as ME? The New Testament tells it both ways. That is Mark's invention. Well, Moses'. I told you the other day that I had discovered Aryeh Kaplan's Sefer Yetzirah, the earliest kabbalah text on meditation as a method of creation (you can find it online). It pretty clearly states that passages in the Bible are not historical record but rather meditation TECHNIQUES. I already knew that from Neville Goddard, that the "rib" in Adam's becoming Eve is my desire; that the antediluvian fathers are the attitudes that build up to the state of Noah, the rest/meditation that creates the right world (Noah's sons are Nature, Heat and Expansion, the three elements of creative meditation); and that Jacob is the subtle inner man that is actually God in us, our imagination.

Well, I caught in Sefer Yetzirah on line some discussion about "Abraham" being about meditation. This morning, I "accidentally" struck upon Matthew 8: 11 in my Aramaic New Testament: "'I am telling you however, many will come from the East and the West and will dine with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of Heaven; but the children of the Kingdom will go out gazing at darkness, and there will be crying and gnashing of teeth,' and Eashoa told the centurion, 'Go, according to your faith, you shall receive.' And the boy was healed that very hour." Click! Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are meditations for the power--"Kingdom"--to create. Dining means they receive what they desire--satiation--with these meditations. They is we.

The word 'dine' above is not in the King James. There it is 'sit.' Young's Literal Translation has 'recline (at meat),' and The New Jerusalem Bible has 'at the feast.' Long story short: I never would have equated with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with the meditative key/technique of the Kingdom of Heaven if it weren't for Alexander's natural 'dine.' Thanks, Vic.

The Bible presents God in us as stories of historical people. There were historical people, but these stories are put upon them to teach us these things. Eashoa Msheekha--Messiah Jesus--is presented as a man born of a virgin who grew up to start his ministry of healing and teaching at about the age of thirty . . . in the Western Bible. In the Eastern Bible, he is the Manifestation of God, the Life-giving, Living Branch destined to this death and subsequent ascension. It is a whole different vibe. Not a Christ coming, but a Christ eternally HERE (the same yesterday, today, and forever). And that is why it bugs me that no one seems to care whether Story of Eashoa Msheekha gets made or not. This is the one socially redeeming event of our lifetimes, to present Jesus Christ the way the Bible actually does.

Yes, I may exaggerate and am full of hyperbole, but this movie may be the only vehicle of the truth that will touch many thousands, millions of people over the years. How many of the general public will buy and read Victor Alexander's translations from the ancient Aramaic? Vic ain't getting rich selling these books. A movie that tells it the way it is--THAT the general population may see. "That's the Jesus of the Bible? It isn't the way I pictured him." Maybe the most important words ever to broach lips, to broach hearts.

Please consider supporting the oddly titled movie Story of Eashoa Msheekha at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/story-of-eashoa-msheekha#/story. He isn't your father's Jesus Christ; he is the Father's Jesus Christ: Eashoa Msheekha of the Church of the East.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home