The Becoming God

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Why I Support Victor Alexander's Making the Movie "Story of Eashoa Msheekha"

It should strike you incongruent that I, who believe that there never was such an individual as Jesus Christ as the Church defines him, support the making of a movie about that self-same individual. Well, I do in this case. And the reason is that you turn a ship in small increments, and I am trying to turn a great ship that is steaming in the wrong direction.

The Eashoa of the ancient Aramaic Gospels is significantly different from the Western Church's Greek New Testament version of Jesus. I do not for a minute think that Alexander or the Western Church are interpreting the person of Eashoa Msheekha as I do, as that energy of consciousness of God which has become our subtle inner man, but I trust that watching the movie a lot of Western Christians will get their first taste of just how wrong the Western image of Jesus Christ really is. We have to start the wheel turning.

The first thing is to get the fantasy believing Church exposed to the authentic written Gospels. The Gospels do present a human "Jesus Christ." Hopefully, the church will recognize that a) the living context of the Gospels was Aramaic, that b) the Aramaic version of the Gospels present a significantly different human, Eashoa, and that c) they will come to the conclusion that "Everything I thought I knew was wrong."

Anchor's aweigh! Once we can get the impotenced Western Church to question the error it has been fed and to begin searching for the real truth, then God has a ship to steer toward enlightenment and empowerment.

I do believe that the movie Story of Eashoa Msheekha will be like the engines that turn the rudder of a large steamship in correcting the direction of the church. Alexander's script tells the story, the movie sits in the hearts of the believers, and the Lord of Hosts Who is pursuing the church cranks that rudder over to a new course. We cannot get the church to repent to the right course without getting the wheel to begin turning the rudder in the right direction, and Alexander's movie Story of Eashoa Msheekha puts the helm in God's hand . . . if it gets made.

Victor Alexander (v-a.com/bible) has a script ready to go. I have not seen it, but I am sure Victor is anxious to present to the world the reality of the Eashoa Msheekha the authentic scriptures have presented to him. Would to God that I could afford to fund the movie's production myself: I'd give God enough to get the movie made well. I hope one of my readers has the money, or knows someone who does, and will make the investment to make the movie Story of Eashoa Msheekha. Maybe we could get Alexander to add, "the authentic Palestinian Manifestation of God," or something like that. You make the investment, you can talk to him about it.

Please visit Alexander's Indiegogo site https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/story-of-eashoa-msheekha#/story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home