The Becoming God

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

All the Gods are Me, Only I am Not, for There is No "Creation"

I got interested the other night reading the hundreds of books reviews by L. Ron Gardner on Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2DZH9TUCDFU6P/ref=pdp_new_read_full_review_link?ie=UTF8&page=1&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R5GE1YPNXPBCF). I like Gardner's idea of Electric Christianity. This is an imagic world, so Ohm's Law corresponding to the power of God is quite logical.

I am not sure what it is about Ayn Rand's objectivism that he likes. Certainly with all his spiritual maturity, Mr. Gardner cannot believe the creation is objectively separated from its Creator. Yet he seems to disparage the concept of advaita--the idea that all is one.

Maybe I am missing something. As for my own conceptualization of advaita, I see "God" (the e'had), the universe, the powers of creation, spirit/consciousness/imagination and everything else one might conceive . . . to be the in-house action of the ineffable Most High God's imagining. When God creates, his powers do not separate from him to go do what he wants "over there" separate and divided from him. When my imagining manifests in the world around me, it seems separate from me, but that separation is illusion. On my part it is delusion. My world and I are manifesting together; we are both part of the package deal that is the emanation or expansion -- Japhath -- of the Ineffable.

All the Gods are me. And you. "We," as separate and distinct creation divided from the Ineffable, do NOT exist. We are individuals OF the Ineffable learning to imagine LIKE the Ineffable. We all have quite a way to go. The deal is getting back to being the Ineffable, because we ARE the Ineffable. There is no creation separate and distinct from the Most High; this is Its action of imagining.

The knock-on-rock solid physical matter that facilitates our and the Ineffable's manifestation imagines itself to be what it is, just as we do. This is "the faith of a mustard seed." Each quark imagines itself to be a quark, and intelligently does what a quark is expected to do. But objective . . . it is not. This is the Secret of Light Walter Russell talks about. Without the continued presence of the Ineffable's imagining, everything would cease to exist. If this is what Ayn Rand was saying, God bless her. Well, God bless her, anyway.

So what should we do? God. Godding is thinking the best for everyone and everything. I do appreciate L. Ron Gardner's formula for the Godding state of mind: the Presence + Oneness. THAT is a wonderful attitude to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home