The Becoming God

Monday, December 08, 2014

Conversations with God and Quantum Jumping--Concurrences

I happened to hear a repeat broadcast of Coast-to-Coast AM this morning (original: KFI, Dec. 7). "You have got me all wrong," said God to Neale Donald Walsch. That is what I have been saying about our misreading, mistranslation and misinterpretation of the Bible and our approach to God on this blog. What I heard from Neale is right on--we have had God all wrong--God is everything and there is no separation between him and anything else.

I also happened upon Burt Goldman's Quantum Jumping again on youtube.com. I eschewed it before because of its aggressive marketing; damn, those people are greedy; but again, Burt himself is right on in the principle of jumping. That is how our consciousnesses ("God-breathed spirits") became us--we "jumped" into being us. Burt calls our infinitely-varied potentials of existence "dopplegangers" existing in parallel universes, but they are, of course, parallel potentialities of the Imagining of the Ineffable.

These leads were given me, I believe, because I just asked the question, "Why?" Why did we jump into imagining humanity? I know that I--spiritual consciousness--animated this human's body, illusional as it is, but why did God animate ME?--the "me" who jumped? Neville Goddard said that it was because we were not as independent/individual as the Ineffable is, and the "separation" from him (as he became invisible to us by becoming us) generates in us greater God-likeness than ever before (see Goddard's "Unless I Go Away" on youtube).

I do not know yet if the teachings of these two men will yield further insights, but I am confident that they concur with the overall teaching of the original Bible. I heard Neale mention The Only Thing That Really Matters. Let's see if his version agrees with what God told me: LIFE said, "I just can't help it. I am LIFE and I make things alive." LOVE said, "I love, so I always want the best for the things I make alive, so I want to make them me." "And I am LIGHT," said LIGHT, "so I shine light in this idea. I evangelize. As LIGHT, teach others LIFE and LOVE."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home