The Becoming God

Thursday, June 03, 2021

And Continues on Demons

Hi Dan,

I was wondering if you could explain to me your definition of demon as you referenced it to A Course In Miracles. If there is no Satan, what does it mean to be demon processed? I have had my doubts about A Course In Miracles though I see similarities to what Neville has taught. No, I have never spoken in tongues, I have no church. I am a simple seeker of truth. Almost 30 years ago I entered the program of Alcoholics Anonymous and God is mentioned in several of the steps so I wanted to get to know this Being that I was to turn my will and my life over to. It has led me down some crazy paths but the minute I heard Neville Goddard teach I just knew it was truth, it was so obvious that God would be man becoming God. I just knew. Thanks for sharing your insights about the ego and the death of the old man. When I asked if you had crossed over I meant experienced the death of the ego, poor choice of words. I guess that is what I am working on now, Wresting (like Jacob perhaps) with God, wanting to think of myself when I hear the word Jesus Christ. Take Care Dan.

Cheryl C.

__________________________

I see God as an infinite energy that is conscious and powerful to become what It believes It is. It is the Consciousness of the ineffable No-thing, the (...?). It WAS formless, but as It becomes what It imagines, It has taken on form. Countless forms. Forms of consciousness I call conscii. All are "Him" (the Consciousness has all the hallmarks of a Person), and all are subject to Him. Because all were created (imagined - that's how He becomes) for Him. Although the energy/Consciousness is a Person, It is not a person, a three or multi-dimensional light-primate. The Big Guy in the Big Chair is an illustration for our consciences' sake. For that is how we think of a really big, powerful man in absolute authority: we have to think of a man, a consci. Conscium? A form.

We were conscii in the energy and flipped into this dream of separation from God. The flip entails a loss of awareness or amnesia regarding what we really are. We become forms of ignorance. Why the HECK would we do that? Because in our form we imagined whatever God imagined. We just read it: "first conceiving, then becoming that conceived" (Your Faith is Your Fortune p.9). We were God ignorant of being God, locked into a monotony of responses without the freedom of input (listen to "Unless I Go Away" any number of times, Sunflower). GOD WANTS US TO BE LIKE HIM. We are hardly His manifestation/ form unless we are as He. And without freedom we are not like Him at all.

Demons, in my opinion, are manifestations of ignorance. I do not know if they are merely illustrative forms of OUR ignorance, or if they are conscii who rebelled against the notion that the energy is a Person or is good at all. I take comfort in the fact that illustration works (if you believe the picture of the real thing, you have believed the real thing). Whatever demons are, they are naturally below us in authority, just as we are naturally below the Son of God in authority. They cannot get in us to take over our minds unless we lower our authority to them. That is what the demon I encountered was setting me up to do, to allow him to enter to influence my mind directly. And that is what I suppose (it is just my opinion), the course is designed to do. Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon, Ruth Montgomery, Seth Speaks - that's the stuff I was saved out of. I have no interest in going back. Does it get you miracles, or does it get you on your face before Him With Whom We Have To Do? Miracles prove God regardless of who is doing them. If a person is stiff-necked after that, well, he or she is not thinking very clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home