The Becoming God

Thursday, May 27, 2021

On Being God: Continuing Thought From Yesterday

When I hear God, Jesus, Lord, and Christ, I think of them as being the Energy beyond me, though in me, and I of It. I visualize Jesus as the Divine Energy covering me like syrup over a scoop of sundae, same as it did the human guy we know by the same name. I MIGHT differ from Neville in this. I agree with him that there is no character of scripture who had a personal history, that they were all ideas for the stories that teach, but I believe there were people who had those histories that were talked about symbolically. History shows that the Jordan Valley was rife with religious schools of people getting ready for the coming messiah. I believe that a human Jesus by His integrity and understanding moved to the head of the class and received the Anointed One - YHWH syrup - internal awareness of It. And He godded. Who godded? The YHWH syrup or the human Jesus? Yes. It was a very well mixed bag, as they both understood that they were one, the second in the reward of the first. My mind is pretty well clicked over to hearing 'reward' whenever I read the word 'Gospel'. I would much rather receive and enter a reward than believe a message about it being somewhere else. What would churches be like if everyone there was IN the reward rather than talking ABOUT it?

You will note the comment yesterday from Gyanbygurus on why we need temples, and by extension churches. I am a big fan of Vivekananda and the Hindu sages. Hinduism winds up being monotheistic at the top: "Life (i.e., everything) is but a breath of Brahma." I think something else is going on in churches than their retaining energy, as Vivekananda suggests. I think it orientates us. From the church we focus and build OUR energy, the energy of the reward. We learn the scriptures, the nature of God, what is moral, righteous, integrity. There is encouragement, clarification, correction, and advice for us. We find identification, that this IS the right way, a LIVING way, OUR way. And by all this our energy aligns in oneness with God's; we find faith in submission and humility to god with Him. How do we engage with God? We imagine that what we desire IS as we desire it to be, so that we ARE that. And then we let the rest of the Energy, YHWH, manifest it.

The thing about Christianity is that it isn't Him doing it, it is us Christing, our being the father of it. Belief is not waiting, it is DOING.

Neville Goddard Imagination Plus Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home