The Becoming God

Friday, May 14, 2021

I Am Sorry For The Obfuscating Verbiage In The Upcoming Post In Reply To Cheryl

But you are not going to get a shorter, more concise definition or description of God other than to say that we are a portrait of Him (that is what the word 'Adam', "the Divine's blood" indicates*). The life of the human body is in its blood, which notably flows separate from, yet in and of the body. This is imagic of the life of our spirit, which is also in its "blood" -- God. My discussion to Cheryl will be a little longer. I hope you will be interested enough to wade through its concepts.

*Indicates, insinuates, intimates; i.e., means.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Dan, I have a question for you. I have been meditating on the idea that it is not enough to know you are God you have to be God. By this I mean use your imagination consciously. I was thinking that this is how we awaken, as Neville did. I must be a doer of the word and not a hearer only. Perhaps you are teaching this in your posts and I have not quite understood it in this light before. I am part of a book group that reads spiritual books, we are reading a book by Ernest Holmes right now. Many women in the group think that desire is bad, we must have no desires but I think as Neville, that desires are from God. It is by manifesting my desires and seeing myself as the cause that I awaken. I believe that there is an evolution to this process that one will eventually get to the place of having no desires because what could I as God desire when I know who I am? In the meantime, I must get to the place of Christ and be a doer of the word. Just a thought. I would love your imput.

    Cheryl

    By Blogger ccraig, at 5:32 AM  

  • I hope this makes some sense: https://imagicworldview.blogspot.com/2021/05/his-evolution-is-our-evolution-his.html

    BTW, if desire is bad, what is it that has you reading spiritual books? Just JUDGE your desires. Life is about satisfying a God-given hunger.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home