The Becoming God

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Rejection Correction

I said at the bottom of Subject-to Manifestation of Conscious Compulsion: Being Compelled by OTHERS' Assumptions (August 18) that the law is: what is rejected will leave. That may mislead someone to practice mental/imaginal rejection to get someone or something to go away. DON'T!! That is the course to ruination, the opposite of what you should do.

I got this idea from Dr. Joseph Murphy's writings, so let me use his illustration. Say you reject the low pay you get for your work. Or you reject your mean, idiot boss. Their "leaving" may be YOUR losing your job. Many, many people have manifested their own divorce by rejecting their spouse. Concentrating on a thing amplifies it. Do not concentrate on the feeling of rejection, or the reasons for that rejection, as that is what gets manifested.

Think, instead, on the condition you WANT. Believe that it IS. Neville gave the illustration of a man who was much bothered by his neighbors (or renters; I don’t remember what they were to him). They were pests. The treatment (this was a Science of Mind/Religious Science illustration) was to hear him saying, “I am free!” I.e., that he had and was enjoying peace and quiet. That was what manifested in its own way. Concentrate on HAVING the condition you desire. That was what the scriptwriter in Our Real Belief (in the above mentioned post) did. Neville’s wife-to-be was quite upset with her overbearing boss. She argued with him constantly, in her mind and probably in his presence. That is a one way ticket for losing your job (and a great disco song, too—learn from the lyrics). Neville advised her to imagine the condition she wished was her reality, that her boss complemented her, valued her, that they got along swell. She did, and before long she and her boss did. Do not reject, ADVANCE!

6 Comments:

  • How do you understand Psalm 33:10 “He nullifies the thoughts of the people”?

    By Blogger Maia, at 2:45 PM  

  • Maia, I have to make a quick road trip. I will consider later, okay?

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 6:07 PM  

  • Or now. Be fruitful and multiply was the first commandment. Cain means acquisition. This is the flesh, Egypt, the thought that the world is matter, stationary, physical and permanent. Abel is transitoriness, thought, spirit, breath. It flows. Believe the reward was Jesus' commandment. Take no thought for the morrow, nor purse or extra tunic; God is PROVIDER. The world thinks you have got to get ahead, save up, provide for yourself. God annuls this. It is not those in the city who are blessed, but the nomad who trusts in God for the morrow. The world is conscious based, not matter based.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 9:36 PM  

  • That makes sense!! I was praying about what to do for career in future and was given psalm 37 about God being provider. I wish it was easier for me to see biblical allegory more clearly about how it’s pointing to consciousness.

    By Blogger Maia, at 5:33 AM  

  • What are your thoughts on what conceiving a daughter is vs conceiving a son? Is it about having a successful potent idea? I still can’t figure out the difference and sometimes I dream of having a daughter but I know in the Bible that’s not as important as having a “son” but I can’t figure out what aspect of consciousness that means...

    By Blogger Maia, at 6:01 AM  

  • Maia

    I do not do dream analysis, but I think I have an inkling of what you are talking about. I see females as desires. I see males as work God is doing. The male is pretty general. Female is more specific, and desire causes dissatisfaction because they are not had. That is not a bad thing; dissatisfaction is the cause of progress in the infinite and expanding Entity we are in and of. I do not do dream analysis unless that infinite and eternal Entity specifically speaks to me.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home