The Becoming God

Sunday, August 09, 2020

Matthew 7:21-23: God's War Against Separation, Our Ignorance of His Oneness Including US!!

"It is not whoever says to me, 'My Lord, my Lord,' who enters the Kingdom of Heaven, except whoever does the will of my Father in Heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'My Lord, my Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name cast out demons and in your name perform great powers?' And then I will declare to them that, I never knew you, go away from me, workers of abomination" (Alexander).

Jesus, Who is YHWH, is us, so He can never say, "I never knew you." But He does know whether or not we believe in Him as a person and as our person. I.e., that we are one. He knows us as a force, as a power, and as a principle. But does He (as we!) know us as THE PERSON Who the Ineffable is? I.e., He as our very selves -- that we are one.

The words, "My Lord, my Lord," and "did we not ... in Your Name," insinuate the continued concept of division, of the speakers' separation from YHWH. THIS IS THE UNPARDONABLE SIN! -- THE WORK OF ABOMINATION!!

"However, the one who blasphemes against the holy Spirit, has no forgiveness to the end of the universe, except he [calls against himself] the Judgment of the universe" (Mark 3:29 Alexander, note incorporated).

The unpardonable sin, the blaspheme of the Holy Spirit Who tells us always that we are one, is not recognizing that we are one. That is the "work of inequity"—Satan, the ignorance, abomination—which gets us rejected. "In His Name" is not a granted authority; it is a shared NATURE: we are that Person!! Oneness is His will.

"I have said, 'Ye are God,'" is exactly what Psalm 82:6 means. Not 'gods,' but God, because He is us, and we are Him. We are all one. The point in the Shema, "Hear, O Israel, YHWH, our God YHWH, is the one and only" (Deuteronomy 6:4), is OUR being God YHWH. There is no separation. This is Christianity, the meaning and destiny of Moses' Judaism. All, from quantum to beyond Ein Sof, is one. Worthy is the Divine, Conscious PERSON It is.

3 Comments:

  • Late have I loved you, o Beauty ever old, ever new, late have I loved you. You were within me, and I was outside myself and it was there that I sought you and, myself disfigured, I rushed upon the beautiful things you have made. You were with me but I was not with you. They held me far from you, those things which would not exist if they did not exist in you. You called, you cried out and you broke through my deafness, you shone out, cast your radiance and put my blindness to flight, you shed your fragrance and I drew breath and pine for you, I tasted you and so I hunger and thirst for you, you touched me and I burn with love of your peace.” (St Augustine of Hippo, Confessions 10.27.38)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

  • A big part of the above scripture is - whoever does the Will of the Father. What is the Will of God? Is it knowing the oneness, and also certain actions? It's a bit confusing. I don't know of the above scripture is ONLY talking about the understanding of being one.

    Scripture says things like - it is His will all should be saved, sanctified and free from sexual immorality (1 Thessalonians 4:3) as well as "to do good" It also says:
    Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will..." (Romans 12). So how do we discover God's will, and does it get specific within our own lives? What are your thoughts?

    By Blogger Maia, at 8:55 AM  

  • Thank you for the beautiful and perceptive questions, Maia. No, the verse is not only about understanding oneness, but the priority of understanding oneness over doing service believing in God. Satan believes, but sees himself separate. Let us do whatever good in ONE mind. See

    https://imagicworldview.blogspot.com/2020/08/maia-commented-on-matthew-721-23-big.html

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home