The Becoming God

Friday, March 15, 2024

Heading For Healing 41: Our Hands As His Hands

I bent over and pulled to separate the tug from the tractor. I felt my back slip. I was just about sweating bullets while I rode the bus home. I lie down on the floor, and then I couldn't get up. Dr. Gregory in Honolulu came and got me up, packed in ice, and to his office. For an hour or two he and his older brother worked on me, and I walked gingerly out of their office. Hyper-extended vertebrae. I flew to Los Angeles, California, propping myself up on my elbows. I went to my church, Christian Chapel of Walnut, and asked two elders to pray for me. Vern and another laid hands on me, saying, "Lord Jesus, let MY hands be YOUR hands, and heal Daniel. Daniel, your back is healed now, in Jesus' name." And it was.

Jesus Christ is in every truly believing believer. That's 2 Corinthians 13:5. HE has the authority and the power to heal. Vern knew how to get out of the way and let Jesus channel His power and authority through him. Result: Vern's hands were Jesus' hands, and I was healed. It was love, honor, submission, faith, and my healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home