The Becoming God

Monday, February 19, 2024

A Man Who is Power, a Man Who is Love, a Man Who is Any Part of the Above

Names. I believe the Lord has been teaching me about names. I believe He has shown me that the Milta, the Ineffable's manifestation, is the "name" of the Ineffable--His revelation and His identity.

In the Bible, names are more than appellations. The Hebrew word shem (pronounced 'shame'), means "an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality; by implication honor, authority, character" (Strong's Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary #8034). In other words, a mark or memorial of an individual which conveys honor, authority, or character. A name may indicate a the quality--the nature or character--of a person, place, or thing.

May. I know. I get it. Names may just be names, BUT THEY MAY ALSO BE SOMETHING MUCH GREATER. I know I cannot impose English grammatical rules on other languages, but I find it very interesting that in my KJV Bible (I use Bullinger's Companion Bible) that it is often the name that is "named," not the person. Did I lose you? We read many passages phrased like this: "And Adam called the name of his wife 'Eve,' because she was the mother of all who would live" (Genesis 3:20 Alexander). In English, Adam did not call his wife Eve, he called her NAME Eve, for she was the mother of all who would live. As I read it, Adam, the Blood of the Divine (i.e., the Ineffable's Consciousness), called the NAME of his wife "Eve," for that was her QUALITY, her NATURE. Philosophically, I would say that Eve was imagination--the creative life-force of God.

The Milta is the Manifestation of the Ineffable; He reveals the quality, the nature and character of the Ineffable. The Milta is verily the NAME of the Ineffable. God's qualities are presented as PERSONS. Of God there is a Man who is power, and there is a Man who is love, and there is a Man who is salvation. All conscii are of the Ineffable, who manifests as the Milta, as a MAN, and all His qualities as PERSONS.

From Neville Goddard's lecture "Power," "For everything here is God, and God being man, his every attribute is personified. So when you meet God as power, it’s man. Meet him as wisdom—it’s man. Meet him as love—it’s man."

Also from Neville Goddard: "I am speaking from experience when I tell you that I stood in the presence of the Risen Christ and spoke the words of Paul: 'Faith, hope and love, these three, but the greatest of these is love.' Then I was embraced by Man who is infinite love, who is God. And what I have experienced you will experience also.

"There are those who speak of God as an over-soul, or impersonal force. They have become so abstract in their concept of this creative and redeeming power. But God is not an over-soul or intangible force, but Man, and he speaks with a voice as I speak to you now. You hear me in the tongue in which you were born. When God speaks to you, you will hear him in your natural tongue. And when you stand in the presence of Infinite love it is Man, and yet you will know he is all love."

"God's first revelation to Man is Power, Almighty God, El Shaddai. His second revelation is I AM. 'My name is in you, listen, take heed, harken to my voice, for my name is in you.' And his final revelation is that of Father."

Exodus 34:14 Alexander: "Do not worship another God, because the Lord's name is Devoted,* for He is the God of Devotion." The Milta is devoted to both being and becoming exactly as the Ineffable is. THAT is our Lord--faith, and faithfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home