The Becoming God

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Rest Work

Sometimes the seriousness of God, of reality, suddenly strikes me. I was just about to sip some xing ren cha (Chinese almond tea) when I realized that the real Jesus Christ did really go through and fully experience physically the trials, beatings, scourging and crucifixion necessary for Daniel 9:24's completion. The Milta really did become a man and go through that for ME. Yes, I know the story as told in scripture is symbolic, but I believe - am convinced - there was a reality component. The WHOLE of the Season of Grace was real (why go through close to 490 years of reality and then NOT have the Milta sacrifice?).

I had been thinking about what Jesus said to me PHYSICALLY, because I find it so hard to study Chinese and try to memorize its thousands of characters. I SHOULD be a master of Chinese by now. But Jesus, I remembered, said, "Come unto Me all you who labor and carry heavy burdens (like trying to learn Chinese), learn of Me, and I give you rest." He sent out His disciples without purses or supplies--He would supply. What do you do in rest? Imagine. "Believe you have what you ask, and you have." What do we ask? "Give us this day our tomorrow's bread." By the way, how does God speak? He imagines. His imagination has the power to become what He believes He is, what He believes His reality experiences. God assumes He IS THAT EXPERIENCE, and the experience He becomes. His muscles to become? His imagination. His rest work is what we call prayer; i.e., BELIEVE THAT IT IS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home