The Becoming God

Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Xi JinPing and I Share a Common Thread . . . Do We Share It With You?

If you take a look at what is happening in China right now, you might think that Xi JinPing was having an all-wrong day (or week, or year). This is August of 2023, and in China there has been both drought and devastating floods, tofu-dreg building and bridge collapses, unbridled corruption and thievery, economic chaos and bankruptcy, earthquakes, disease and pestilence, political intrigue, massive unemployment, protests all over the place, and foreigners are getting the hell out of Dodge. A picnic in the park it ain't--China is falling apart.

What might be wrong? Xi is a dedicated Marxist. Like Marx, he really believes there is no God, and that the only thing that matters is the State. Xi believes that he has built and is responsible for all of China's success and glory. And God says, "Yeah? You ever hear of a dude named Nebuchadnezzar?"

I mentioned in my last post that I felt desperation just before my baptism in the Holy Spirit, because God rejected me. Albeit He is within me, I felt that He wouldn't touch me with a ten-foot pole (for those outside the U.S., that is an about-three-meter-long stick). I did not know why God rejected me--I had given myself to him, and the imaginary trip becoming the mudman (described in that post) was God's illustrative explanation of my rejection. To wit: I had, despite my "giving" of myself to God, maintained an independent self-lordship over my life. I was, actually, still in rebellion against Him! I still directed my life--what I thought, said, and did--according to my own desires, impulses, and dictates. I was in complete control of me. I had never even thanked God for the life He had given me, nor asked for what purpose He had made me.

When I realized this, I wailed. Oh, how I hated "I." I had to get self-control, self-lordship OUT of myself, and resorted to casting it out*, leading to my complete surrender to God and baptism in the Holy Ghost. Nebuchadnezzar came to full repentance when he realized that God does whatever He desires among men. Xi, not so much, yet. Xi desperately needs Jesus to take over.

PS: Marx was wrong.

*PPS: I did not cast control over myself out as a demon, but as a quality of my own nature I somehow fully identified and managed to relinquish or sublimate. At the time I "un-ed" my self-control, I literally thought I might fall to the floor as a blob, because I exerted absolutely NO control over myself. I was totally surprised when I entered this no-control-over-myself state, for I did not fall, but sensed instead that I was caught (!)--literally physically supported by God. THAT gave me the confidence to go in complete surrender to Him. It is God's evidence in the NOW that matters, that confirms the truth of the past. The past's proof isn't then; it's NOW.

I am reminded of John 10:10, "The thief comes but to steal, kill, and destroy (send into oblivion)." Without recognizing that Christ is within them, China is reaping the whirlwind. By the way, I identify Satan, the thief and our adversary, as our ignorance of God. That is why Jesus said to LEARN OF HIM. The only hope for China and the CCP is to repent and to reform under the leadership of Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home