The Becoming God

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Heading For Healing 33a: Conform to the SOURCE by Belief

I wanted to say something enlightening about confession. I had two ways to go: the recognition of God's Glory such as I professed when I faced Him just prior to my baptism in the Holy Ghost, or the proclamation of our redemption AND RESTORATION to the state we held BEFORE THE FALL.

As for the first, when at Grace Bible Church in Honolulu I knelt before a folding chair to ask Jesus for the gift of tongues, I did not know that I had "given" myself to God conditionally. If I did not like what He did with me, I was going to take myself back. In other words, I had not given myself to Him at all. I had retained my own self-lordship. I had not appreciated Him-with-Whom-I-was-doing. And of course God would not accept me at all.

There was quite a spiritual adventure that took place within me to get me to the place where I recognized and accepted, in full surrender and humble submission, that "You are Glorious God; I am a mud-man. Whatever you tell me to do, that I will do." I was in my mind head-bowed before a great felled tree, reverentially afraid to look up at the red-gold glow spreading across sky above me--His very presence in my perception. I was dealing with the Being Who is the Source of all worlds, the Great "I AM," Eil-Shaddai. OMG, I had "given" myself--the life He had given me--to God Almighty, the Source of my life, as His PEER!! Talk about contrition and repentance! Inside I was gob-smacked right on my face on the floor, below it if possible. THAT Him--the Almighty Glorious God--that Him Whom we live for and serve, should be our constant confession. But that wasn't what I wanted to say.

I wanted to marry that understanding of God's primacy with the fullness and completeness of our redemption in Jesus Christ. Because we are redeemed by Jesus Christ--have BEEN fully and completely 100% redeemed by His blood (if indeed we have accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior)--we have been restored to that state we enjoyed before the Satan-led rebellion and our fall.

You can read what I have said about Satan being our ignorance and etheric-like existences/states we deal with as people, but my point is that our perception and confession should be our restored "redeemed-by-the-Blood-of-the-Lamb" state with our Father, the Almighty Source Of All Existence. To that end, here are some Youtube videos about this doctrine espoused by William Marrion Branham:

T. L. Osborn tells about William Branham (forward to 5:30)

LaDonna Osborn Referring to William Branham (0:25)

Miracle Life Seminar || Part 1: Christ Our Model || T L Osborn (forward to 1:18:20 - 1:23:30)

Tommy Osborn On William Branham (forward to 2:40)

What I came up with is the realization that ours is a religion and relation of BELIEFS. BELIEVING is our paramount ACTION, for it is the paramount action of the Ineffable Being: It believes, and It IS. Isn't the Game of Life to believe? To believe aright, that is, per the Source, according to His Word what is right. By our beliefs we are condemned, by our beliefs we are saved, and by our beliefs we are CONFORMED to the nature of the (...?), the No-thing we are to be the Manifestation of. We are not being conformed to the nature of the things of this world, nor to the natures of things in the invisible worlds; we are becoming conformed to the nature of the Source of all these things, the No-thing, the Source of all Consciousness. It is He with Whom we have to do. And all He is asking is that we BELIEVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home