The Becoming God

Monday, February 27, 2023

Apology

It is kind of weird and awkward that now I look up, and here is broaching the mark of the beast with a living Artificial Intelligence image being set up as an actual lord god of a world religion ready to be enforced with my choice of either acceptance or death. I think that perhaps I have been too much like a frog enjoying the hot tub over a burner. For if we are now so near the "fer real" Revelation 13:14-15, the rest of the Bible was and IS true, too. The Day is far spent, and a lot of opportunity and responsibility has slipped away under my feet. Have my eyes been on the wrong visions, on empty vanities? I teach that this is actually the Bible world, and yet its values I have discounted, its responsibilities I have taken too lightly--and I was wrong to do so. Apologies are in order to everyone I didn't get the message to.

The message is that God has crucified Himself upon the flesh of man and has suffered all for him. All sin of all flesh is upon Him, and payment has been made in full--man is redeemed to the full extent of God. Believing (the only "price," and it given), man maybe forgiven, imbued with the Holy Ghost and with Power--regenerated--to do the will of God.

Jesus Christ did not walk into my bedroom at six o'clock in the morning like He did with T. L. Osborn, but hearing about it from T. L., I didn't do what he did. He started a life-long campaign to convert and heal the world. Shame on me. I have been floating, skating, excusing, escaping; when I should have been studying, praying, teaching, and preaching. Most anybody knows me as a Christian, but few have heard my reasoning, my rational, my testimony, my proofs (if something ACTS, it is REAL).

Learning that God is a real thing AND our imagination, Neville Goddard studied relentlessly. He didn't just practice the Law of Assumption, he rented halls and taught what he learned. He lectured, wrote books and pamphlets, and he broadcast on the radio and television. He left his recorded wealth of knowledge in the public domain where scores of people continue to publish it.

I might have done a lot of things. I apologize if I was in your proximity and did not tell you about Jesus' death and the salvation, provision, and healing it afforded you. I am sorry if you were lonely or in need and I was near and could have helped, but didn't get out of "my" world. I am sorry I did not help flood the world with good, insightful Christian literature and evangelical teachers. I am sorry I did not have more than spare change when I walked by you begging. I guess it is time to make my execution worth the Beast's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home