The Becoming God

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christ Stories

The Ineffable, the No-thing, does not have a physical mouth. It can think, though, and what It assumes to exist does. THAT illustrates the Ineffable. The Ineffable speaks to us through illustrations, stories. We can see the world as stories which illustrate the Ineffable. The Bible is a collection of stories specifically about Christ, the Messiah or Milta of God, which I believe to be the Consciousness of the Ineffable. We, if we do indeed exist after my last post, are that--Divine Imagination.

The Christ stories are not secular history; they are ILLUSTRATIONS. Do not expect them to be physically literal or historically accurate. They are stories told to illustrate values of things invisible--God. So there is symbolism, allegory, parable. The literal part is the invisible, the spiritual.

It occurs to me that we ourselves are Christ stories, mid-stream and with running ends. Even if we are points of imagination and everything is ourselves pushed out--imagined only--what we do with our imaginations in applied physicality illustrates our attitudes as God. If you are God, what are you going to do? Figure out the best . . . and assume it. Believe it. Let yourself be Christ's story, the story of Man, whom God became, becoming God.

Edit: It also occurs to me that if all is our self pushed out, so is the Jesus who appeared in the first century and to so many through the ages. T. L. Osborn said he saw Jesus in physical, cubic reality (my paraphrase). I heard Jesus in my brain also in that manner--not a thought, but a voice. O that He be in me! Myself pushed out. Let me push a little harder. Hmmm. It seems I recall Neville pushing himself hard within his skull. What happened?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home