The Becoming God

Tuesday, December 06, 2022

The Suffering SERPENT? "Neville Goddard's Final Lectures"

I was looking for where Neville said he had or would visit his students in spirit. I believe I read that somewhere in Mitch Horowitz's Neville Goddard's Final Lectures. As I picked up the book it happened to open at page 43, where on the top line it says Christ in man is "the suffering serpent." I had not corrected that mistake. Neville, of course, said suffering servant, as per Isaiah 53 (right at 12:00 in the audio). That brought my total of errors found in the book up to 675. I am tempted to listen to all the lectures again to see if I can bring the total up to an even 700.

I hope you too will get Horowitz's Neville Goddard's Final Lectures and listen to the lectures yourself. Do not hesitate to get the book just because it has errors like this. Take it as a finish-it-yourself project. You are going to read the lectures anyway, so why not make each one a game, a puzzle? How many mistakes can you find in this lecture? How many more (or less) in that one? Who has found the most? The effort of listening closely will help you grow. Faith comes by hearing, and the hearing will be well worth it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home