The Becoming God

Saturday, October 08, 2022

Siti In The Trees

Dan,

I’ve been reading "The Secret of Imagining" daily for the last few weeks and have found it to be very strengthening within. This also has led me to really think about what and how I think.

This truly is a process that has been dominating my time throughout the day. I found pg. 8 in yesterday’s (Oct. 6) post interesting, as well as pg. 9 (edit: in referenced pdf). It made me more acutely aware/conscious of how serious the Lord is about His Word in us/Him. That we are constantly confronted with the choice of how we eat and from which tree we eat.

I have the sense...which I’m experiencing, that this way of life or living is truly separating me from the things that He sees to be irrelevant for me in my daily contact. It’s like a veil is covering me and no one sees me...which is good. Or... I’m only "doing what the Father tells me."

Perhaps I’ve grown to another level or depth of the inner reality; it’s one that I like. Everyday in the morning, a sense of His "revealing" within me is so wonderful that I have to write these things down to keep it in my thoughts, and ponder them over time.

When He reveals Himself, scriptures come to mind and things begin to make sense...understanding of why scriptures say what it says become so personal to me that it raises confidence and faith in who I know, that dwells within.

The process alone is "blowing my mind," let alone the results of doing this.

I am very grateful of having this understanding which I wouldn’t have, had I not come across Neville’s work or your blogspot for the outworkings of Neville’s work.

This journey has brought such understanding within, when I read the book of Joshua...it’s not just knowing a few scriptures the book is known for, but understanding the depth and concept of overcoming or possessing from within...the tree of Life, while in the midst of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Siti
_________________________________

Siti,

I hope I have not changed any of your meaning with my slight edits to your email. I find it wonderful that somebody - anybody - might be helped by what I write. It is you I wish to learn from. You see, this really is your life. You're a natural at it. I am a student: I write about what I learn, not what I do. I know, obviously, what to do, but I really am not good at doing it. I know that many of our readers would love to know just what it is that you are doing--what your practice is of "doing what the Father tells me." You really ought to have your own blog to explain and coach us along. If you would rather write to me and have me post it, it would be my pleasure and honor (you are under no obligation; this is just a suggestion). --"What are you doing? Let us sit at your feet."

I reread page 9 in The Secret of Imaging as you mentioned and caught this from Neville: "He is all within your own wonderful being as your own wonderful human imagination." News: "He is all"--ALL--"within your own wonderful being." God is not JUST the imagination within us; He is all that we are. (Time for face flat on the ground.) There is no separation...ANYWHERE, OR IN ANYTHING. God is always All-in-all. THAT has to become our consciousness. You are way ahead of us.

I hope all will read and reread Neville Goddard's lecture, "The Secret of Imagining" (July 20, 1970). The scriptures tell us of two trees, the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It is one tree: the Tree of Life bears the fruit of truth and error. Here, in this spider hole, as the Tree of the Knowledge (Experience) it bears good and evil. We eat of this tree, and then eat of that tree. Same tree, just different levels thereof. And no, there isn't a tree there; IT'S JUST US.!! Bon appétit.

PS: Regarding the veil, that reminds me of stories missionaries have told of hostile groups coming to destroy them. Meeting the group on the trail between them, the hostiles walked right by them, like they weren't even there. Not that yours are hostile; it's just that God makes visible as He wishes, and invisible as He wishes. That is my God-in-the-gap, Neil.

PPS: According to the Greek, as there is no object at the end of John 1:18, the passage MUST be translated (applying the principle to the Aramaic): "No human [being] ever saw Allaha, except for the only born Allaha, He who existed in the bosom of his Father, [Who] revealed" (John 1:18 Alexander, italics mine; see Job 33: 23-24).

Okay, okay. Job 33:23-24 Bullinger (The Companion Bible): "Then, then, He speaks with him by Messenger Who can interpret; - One 'mong thousands chief, Who will reveal to man HIS righteousness. Then He doth show him grace [Divine, and saith]: - 'Deliver him from going down to death; A Ransom I have found--Redemption's price.'"

I.e., "[Who] revealed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home