The Becoming God

Friday, October 28, 2022

Die In Love For Not-wanters

I find I have been lax in prayer for people I love who do not want even to hear anything about God or religion or life-after-death or philosophy or anything spiritual or the Bible. "You can be around, just do not say anything about (any of the above)." Jesus found himself in this situation on the cross with regards to the Pharisees. He loved them, FORGAVE them, prayed for them--"unto this You destined me", and DIED FOR THEM. We do not have to die--He has been there, done that. We just have to concentrate our love in imagining them right in prayer.
__________________________________

Hi. I am back. As I was walking away from my desk I was asked, "How do you die?" You do the praying, the believing. As the late Rev. Jessie Mason said, "The only way to do it is to do it." You die to everything else--you hang up your life, give everything up--to pray for them, to love them. "As unlovely as they may be?" you ask. No. You nix the "unlovely" from your mind. THEY are worthy of your death, of your love and severity of prayer, your believing faith, for they are the Manifestation of God.

Now to DO it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home