The Becoming God

Sunday, October 16, 2022

The Power Within--Oh! The Gap Is Within

"There is no need to analyze how this Power within you is going to accomplish your desires," says Roy Herbert Jarrett in It Works (1926, Camarillo, CA: DeVorss Publications, p. 14). The Power within us is the real person we are. It is our spirit, our mind, our pilgrim soul--the bit of God Who is inhabiting these bodies; i.e., God, YHWH. HE accomplishes our desires made known to US. "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart" (Psalm 37:4 KJV). The word LORD there is YHWH, which means He Becomes, or the Becoming One. (Sorry, but it does NOT mean I AM.) He, YHWH, has become us. If in our imaginations, which are Him, we delight in Him as we wish to become, He brings it to pass. So in a sense YHWH means He Has What I Wish To Have, or He Is What I Wish To Become.

YHWH, God, is the Power within us. He IS the Kingdom of God. Delight thyself in Him; i.e., know exactly what you want, and know that you HAVE it, because He is it. That is Mark 11:23b-26, "and he does not doubt* in his heart, except he believes that what he says shall happen, he shall have what he says. "Because of this, I am telling you, that whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you will receive, and it shall be given to you. And when you stand to pray, forgive what you have against people* (leave the thing that you have over the human being), so that your Father in heaven shall also forgive your foolishness. However, if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your foolishness" (Alexander). Delighting has to do with both forgiving and being forgiven by the Power within. Believe you HAVE, that you are past all the getting. Envision it is a done deal already.

3 Comments:

  • Thank You! I will be what I will be, yes? and in US This is excellent. He the power and wisdom in love and truth is what I wish to embody. Be Believing.
    I haven't read your blog in a while and I was delighted when it popped up today. I was searching Neville Goddard and a conversation with Tom M came up along with an I remember when post. It was so good. I have to go get caught up on your posts. Hope this finds you well. Blessings Shema 🕊️ Shalom

    By Blogger Gini_101, at 11:56 PM  

  • Welcome back, Gini. I know that a lot of my posts are cumulative in that they expect familiarity with what has been said in previous posts. Sorry about that. I am seeing “I Remember When” in a much broader application now, as a way of life and of living, as the pruning shears of revision—direct involvement and cooperation with God who is in us…as us. Always seeing the future as it is desired to be and the present as the distant past—we involved with His becoming. Which brings me to my last line in the post: I do not remember if I meant to say “(that) it is a done deal” or just “as a done deal.” “Just believe” we receive, and we shall have despite the evidence of the past we wait through. We are sticking our hands out to in faith to receive.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 11:32 AM  

  • out in faith to receive.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home