The Becoming God

Thursday, October 27, 2022

It Is Exciting: The Gap Is The Whole Thing

I have been feeling a bit euphoric lately. I came across an advertisement on YouTube that explained the quantum field(s) theory quite nicely. Its illustrations and graphics are enlightening. Better the moderator explain the fields than I, but I ask you to especially note in the discussion the "vacuum" and the source of causal energy from nothing but gravity. In short, energies from the least field(s) cause manifestations in the material field, and ALL the fields are one. The Source of all of the manifesting excitement is the vacuum, or as I would call It, the No-thing; and the fields are universally ubiquitous, kind of an everywhere soup-of-fields manifesting the vacuum's Consciousness. Do not be misled by the fields being portrayed in the illustrations as flat layers: all the dimensions are universal constants, if you would, in every direction.

Well, Providentially on the same night I stumbled upon another YouTube video which suggests, at least to my mind, that we--our minds--are inputs of the energy that the fields manifest into material realities. We imagine, the fields translate, and God becomes.

All of this is not "woo," but current top-flight scientific physics Nobel Prize laureates are working on. I remember the excitement not long ago about the discovery of the Higgs boson, the so-called "God particle." I believe that the natural order may turn out to be simply the expression of a Vacuum Who is a Person. How can that be? 'Scuse me, time for my face on the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home