The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Vic Alexander's Proverbs of Solomon Was On Sale $12.33US @ Amazon

I love having the individual paperback books of the Bible Victor Alexander has translated. I tried to buy the individual Proverbs of Solomon directly from Vic, but if he did have it it was in a box he could not find at the time. The book was originally $25 on Amazon.com, but checking again, I found it marked down to $16.99. Great. When I signed on to buy it, it was $12.33! Got it. Love it (though Vic only translated chapters 1 thru 24, as he believes the other proverbs were by other authors). I logged onto Amazon today to check the price before telling you it was on sale, and the price is now $13.25. I guess it's a moving target.

Of course I already have Proverbs of Solomon and the other books in my Old Testament Scriptures and a digital copy from v-a.com (obsolete link), but the individual books are so much more convenient -- less heavy and easier to open and make notes in.

Just checked Amazon again. $12.64. Go figure. I wish they'd do this with Scroll of Hosea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home