The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Three Notes From Siti

Dan, Wow, you are on a roll this morning!
I love it…very good descriptions.

When Jesus said "Amen, I am telling you, that on this day you ARE with me in Paradise", Jesus sounded just like Ab, Neville's mentor…"you are in Barbados".

I appreciate your time and effort you put into your writings. They are very clear and easy for me to understand…even though sometimes I need to read it through a few times over.
They’ve been very encouraging and helpful in keeping my mind on "I am He".
I’ve been seeing results in the people I "pray" for, as well as my own.

Siti

PS: I am He, or rather "I am I".

PPS: Your PS (3rd paragraph) of "The Principle of the World and Our Ignorance"…made so much sense when you said "it takes us quit a bit of time to catch on and resolve the perspective of division we think exists. Got to stop thinking it. ‘Unless you believe I am He, you will die in your sin (of believing He and I are separate)'".

"Whoever adheres to me and I to them, they shall bring much fruit. Because without me, you cannot do anything. For if a person does not adhere to me, they are cast out. Like a branch that withers, (which) they cut off and throw into the fire to burn. But if you are abiding in me and my words abide in you, everything whatsoever you desire to ask, it shall be done for you" (John 15:5-7).
________________________________

Thank you so much, Siti. You are most encouraging to me and I appreciate your words very much. Yes, I am He = I am I, because He is Me. "Sin" is simply "unlike God"; i.e., thinking we are separate is unlike anything God thinks.

Regarding Abdullah, Neville's mentor, sounding just like Jesus, you and I have Alexander's translation from the Aramaic, which I believe Abdullah would understand. I wonder if Abdullah already understood these words the way Alexander translates them and the way you and I now understand them: "On this day you ARE with me in Paradise."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home