The Becoming God

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Strategic Life: Battle Not The Peripherals

I identify myself as a Oneness (with me and everything else in the One) Pentecostal Christian. I consider religion to be one of the greatest enemies of God. In fact, Satan's lie to Adam in the Garden, that God was separate, was the beginning of religion: "Oh, oh. I am naked. I have got to hide, got to cover myself." The absurdity of trying to hide from yourself - OMGoodness! God has an uphill battle to correct Himself through this process. But note: He took His battle directly to the Pharaoh, not to Pharaoh's underlings. God said to the Serpent, "He shall crush YOUR head" (Genesis 3:15, emphasis mine).

I say this because the other night Mr. YouTube invited me to watch a religious war video. A pastor's stance on sex has gotten him censored by Big Tech, and a religious kid (my opinion) is calling the Christian nation to war. He says it will escalate, and likely it will (especially with him pushing it). And will the controversy address Satan's lie that there is separation between God's creating and Creation at all? Not likely. God's interests are not transgender behavior. He knows all about all the initials, for He is them. THAT is what He wants to get across. Not "Oh, oh. I am naked. I have got to hide, got to cover myself," but the path back to the Tree of Life. We pursue a very FOCUSED war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home