The Becoming God

Saturday, February 05, 2022

Nonduality - Can It Be Tri-alitism? Comment By Siti

Received an e-mail from Siti in response to previous post. Slightly edited for clarity:

Dan,

I read your post a few times over and yes, I agree with you or rather understand what you’re saying in paragraphs 1 and 2, while I may not be able to articulate as well as you do.

The more I focus on “I am That” in my thought life, the more I see that “the earth is one living thing made up of multitudes of things,” as you say.

I have been practicing at controlling my thoughts…believing, having the mind of Christ, revisioning, not only for myself but for others, such as my coffee mates, and IT - the Ineffable - works!

Every day I notice changes in my thoughts…which constantly pull me into his Word like: pray without ceasing…and what THAT really means.

The whole chapter of Isaiah 55.
Praying takes on a whole different meaning now and why it says “without ceasing”…like stay connected in your thoughts as the Ineffable.
Also understanding that verse in Joshua 1:8, to meditate day and night.
And in the New Testament constantly seeing Jesus gone up to the mountain to pray/meditate. Paul in Romans 7:25 saying he worships God with his mind. In the Aramaic the word used is predilection: a prepossession of the mind in favor of something. So you know Paul must have been practicing the controlling his mind/thoughts about who he was in reality of the unseen realm within him, as opposed to the terrorizing Pharisee that he was on the outside - or rather the “state” he decided to change when he knew he could do that. (Ed. - i.e., by choice and submission.)
Scriptures become very easy to understand, and when I read it, my mind automatically flows from the inside reality, and thoughts of previous indoctrinations fall away.
In a way we live two lives but I’m focused more on the inside and the outer world becomes “strangely dim.” The inner becomes more dominant, ruling and reigning.

As for the rest of your post…your experience with the Holy Spirit…I also had the experience of my consciousness/mind being inside my body as an observer of what my body was doing. I experienced having no control of what my mouth was doing or saying. What’s funny is that I too spoke in an oriental tongue; I thought maybe it was Mongolian.

Bottom line: I’m thinking more “One” now with this understanding than before…and growing more loyal to the unseen reality.
I recently found a YouTube of Nevillution called “the Bread and the Wine” lecture excerpts (1959). That was very helpful.

PS You said you’ve gotten some flack.
Well, does Paul not say somewhere that the natural man cannot understand the mind of the Spirit/the inner reality/the kingdom of God.
People not knowing or dominated by the Ineffable will always come against those who do. Their indoctrinations will not allow them to agree with you.

Look what happened to the Ancient Prophets, Jesus, Paul, Nikola Tesla…ha!
And all the folks that have discovered cures for the dis-eases of humanity…were ridiculed or eliminated from the land.
Our purpose is to fulfill scripture and we have a manual for that, the Bible, the word of God, our autobiography.

Siti


Thank you, Siti!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home