The Becoming God

Sunday, December 05, 2021

The Scroll of Hosea

Whoa! How did this slip by me? Victor Alexander published a translation of The Scroll of Hosea from the ancient Aramaic, and I did not even know it. It does not come up on searches of Victor Alexander on Amazon.com. Hosea was published eleven months after his Old Testament Scriptures, so it wasn't included in that collection. I am hoping Vic will still peck away at finishing his translation of the Book of Joel. Only one more chapter to go!!

I asked Vic if he had single copies of these volumns I am missing: The Scroll of Hosea, a paper copy of Weltanshauung: A Free Thinker's Worldview, The Proverbs of Solomon, and Notes And Essays On The Scriptures. He says he does, so I am purchasing these through him directly. You can ask Vic directly if he has single volumns you would like to purchase at vicalexander37@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home