The Becoming God

Saturday, December 04, 2021

Raped by a Degenerate Society: a Question of God's Will

This one is especially hard to write. I was contacted by a young woman who had been drugged and raped. She was pregnant, feeling horrible, sick (can you imagine having morning sickness and Covid-19?), anxious about hers and the child's future, even the possibility of her dying in childbirth, and in panic and confusion got an abortion. No young woman should ever have to suffer so much and wrestle with such heavy decisions for some selfish moron's momentary enjoyment. Innocents do get hurt in this world, and God does judge those who do the hurting. THAT is inescapable.

This should be read by every young man (and older man) who thinks it is all right to force sex upon innocent girls: Its damages upon the child are real, mentally and emotionally painful, and very long lasting. Such should NEVER be done to any other human being, especially our most delicate and vulnerable.

She said she had been reading my blog posts on God’s will and when Jesus was praying Thy Will Be Done. (This must be reference to Neville Goddard's discussion on Ferrar Fenton's literal translation of the Lord's Prayer from the Greek, which includes, "Thy will must be being done.") God's will must be being done? "At the time I didn’t feel I was doing something sinful, just something I hated to ever be put in the position to do. Later, I felt convicted that I had shed innocent blood, which God hates (after I found that scripture verse). I am confused if God actually had a will in this scenario or not.

"Should I have done nothing and prayed God's will be done and seen if I had stayed pregnant? Should I have imagined a miscarriage to avoid an abortion? Should I have imagined it all working out? I didn’t want to...I am just so confused. Did He want me to make my own choice or was there a certain choice He wanted me to make instead? I am still tortured by what this man did to me and how it affected me, and I don’t understand how it could have happened...How do I understand God's will in any of this, and what do I do now when it comes to living with an imagic worldview?...I don’t want this man or this experience to keep ruining the life I have -- but I hate living with this memory as a part of my existence."

This is the problem with pain. Grief, dispair, desperation, rejection of the situation, frustration, and confusion are all akin to judgment: "I want out!" I said to the woman, "Thank you for your inquiry. What would you be doing if not for the situation? A lot less than this! Residual effects are limiting, constraining your present states by carryover. It is baggage. Investigate, educate, forgive, and forget -- all that easier-said-than-done stuff. Investigate? The first commandment in our nature is to procreate. People are not very good at managing it morally and with integrity. That is our degenerate social culture. You are a victim of that, not just of the guy who raped you. So was your potential child. If you can forgive the overall fault you passed through, you can go on without it. Like the last life you lived here.

"You are favorably advanced and conditioned from this experience -- something actually to be grateful for: incidental increase. THAT is a sign of God's working in and through it. I call that increase Jethro, the mystery Moses was working on. You were hurt, and you were undoubtedly, but on a higher plane both you and the man involved were and are God. And as Him you were and are not afraid of anything. You faced a cruel torture, and God in you, the martyr in you, was and is being developed in and through this ordeal. THIS is worth it to Him. In EVERYTHING praise and worship (worth-ship) God, that high-vibe in the field -- the Consciousness of the Ineffable Who is making YOU into HIM. The whole point of the Book of Revelation is: Worthy is the Lamb!

"We are not separate from God; we are inadequate forms OF Him. We died once, long ago, now to be formed THROUGH JUDGMENTS into Him. We do so much in the ignorance and confusion of the amnesia He has put us in. Judgment informs us and improves us. This is HIS program, and for that reason He forgives absolutely anything and everything we can do. Don't waste your sorrows, but I am certain God is saying, 'Fine. You are learning, discovering, maturing, developing. Let's go on now.'

"That is my two cents' worth. I know people do not like to hear that bad things happen to them and their family because God has a program, but the program is the only game in town."

She replied, "Do you think god had his own will in the situation separate from mine and would have preferred I went through with the pregnancy, like he preferred Jesus to suffer and die on the cross? Or does He defer to what I prefer without judgment, only learning?"

Says I to her, "You were God, and you are God. There is no separation. It was your decision from long ago, but in potential. Potentials may or may not pan out. Whichever, you go on from there. I think God (the higher part of you) prefers you recognize He loves you (the lower part of Him) regardless of anything in your past. Maybe you could have, maybe you should have, but at this moment He absolutely adores and loves you, your being Him. Here is something about Shiva: it DESTROYS the present every moment to make room for what is 'now.' The past is gone; it exists no more, though it was used to make the present. Oops, that is gone now, too. At THIS moment, the running now, you can start afresh with God as if the past never was. Except you are better for it. So, the future you wish you had, believe you HAVE it, are worthy of it, confident you can accomplish it. The past is a distant memory getting distanter, distanter...What was it? Be loyal to your creation."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home