The Becoming God

Monday, November 22, 2021

Jesus Christ, The Door To The End Manifestation, The Third World [World 1)], Part 2: The Siti Life

I have shared a number of stories from Siti, a young "Little Old Lady From Pasadena." Sorry, Siti, I couldn't resist. She has explained how she has come to live Christianity, which she has done and is doing. She wrote to me the other day, "Dan, You said, 'While the spiritual world may appear to be fantasy and magic-like, it is this carnal, “normal” world which is the fantasy. We have to shift from this delusional world we were birthed into to the spiritual world of real reality, and it is all done in the mind.' THAT is absolutely the nail on the head. My dad used to say, 'God is more real to me than anything I see with my physical eyes.'” Siti.

My point is that in her life, by her life, in everything she does, Siti SAYS it. In manifesting Himself God is SAYING who and what He is. Therefore we teach, and we preach, we write it on our doorposts, wear it on our heads and hands. We teach our children, write stories and report His works among us. We worship with praise, singing, and loud music. We make ourselves distinguished from others by a holy and reverent life-style with joyful, trustingly submitted self-control. I.e., we live the Siti life to CONVEY to others, to SAY to them by demonstrating Him in every way, "This is Me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home