The Becoming God

Sunday, December 05, 2021

Go Fund Him (Vic Alexander) Direct

Vic Alexander the translator has asked me a few times to help him get, well, here is what he said: "I would really appreciate it if you can get to me a used Mac Air laptop with iMovie. However, I could use one that can burn DVDs so I can sell Videos of the Lord's Prayer in the Ancient Aramaic, which hackers have taken off the Internet."

I guess Vic doesn't have a computer with which to upload his videos to YouTube.com. He corresponds with me in emails through his telephone. I would give Vic a Mac Air if I had one, but I don't. IF IT SHOULD SO HAPPEN that you or someone you know winds up having a spare laptop later this year and would be willing to donate it to Vic, please let me (imagicworldview@aol.com) or Vic (vicalexander37@gmail.com) know, and we will tell you where to send it. Thank you, and God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home