The Becoming God

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Siti on the Narrow Gate and Constricting Way

I received this e-mail from reader Siti:

Dan

I have been absorbing “The Immortal Man,” “The Eternal Man,” “Most People Won’t Accept This Powerful Truth,” and “Heaven is Within,” all by Neville, listening to them several times over and reading the Scriptures and chapters out of Alexander’s Aramaic translations. In particular John chapter six. It dawned on me (with a proper understanding for the first time), the aspect of communion that churches are engaged in is very “skewed.”

I have been looking at myself now from a totally different perspective...the more I meditate (imagine) the more I change and become a “doer of His Word.” I have been believing (imagining) the best for those I have coffee with each morning. I also use what Neville calls “I remember when,” not saying anything to anyone but God. I have also been applying His authority (since I am He) on my own garment (that sometimes unruly being). And it works from the perspective within me, not from without/outside.

This has given me new understanding when I read Joshua 1:8. Because my attention is constantly on His Word now, and His Spirit is bringing to my remembrance all the years of reading the Scriptures into an aligning focus, that brings/reveals His purpose and what He’s been doing to bring me to His intentions for me.

I feel as though the Spirit is cleaning my house/thoughts and mental conversations. I understand why He said, “Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, strength, and love your neighbor as yourself.” Those aspects will cause a major change when viewed from the inward perspective: a life of loyalty to the unseen reality that gives me the proper understanding of FAITH!!!

And THAT excites me because THAT is God!!!

Siti

PS: I remember my Dad used to say, “Say what you have, and you’ll have what you say,” over and over again. Mark 11:24.

_________________________________________

Siti,

You will understand my making your e-mail a post on my blog. You are achieving the Process few are even looking for. I am so humbled that I have been allowed to be associated with your movers. You are the proof in the pudding of what I am writing for.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home