The Becoming God

Thursday, October 07, 2021

So You Have Finally Realized That Your Own, Wonderful, Human Imagination Is The Form Of God, The Consciousness Of The Ineffable No-thing. So What? What Are You Going To Do About It?

What indeed. Neville Goddard said, "I am not a rational person when it comes to the world...I am speaking of an entirely different principle...imagination to me is...God...there is nothing but God, and all things are possible to God." Louise Berlay applied this principle during an episode of intense grief, much to her relief: "I proved that all things do exist in my own, wonderful, human imagination" (Law of Identical Harvest 2:55 and 11:19, emphasis mine).

Oh. Imagination is the form of God, and all things are possible to imagination. That means all things - all imagination and all its states - are subject to me. I do not have to be there, because "there" is me. My mind is reeling -- "great is the power of the prayer that the righteous person prays" (James 5:16 Alexander) -- power to change unwanted states, power to quelch darkness and to bring light. We can adjust states.

Oh, look. On the shelf next to all my Bibles is the book, Praying with Power, by C. Peter Wagner (1997; Ventura, CA: Regal Books). I have had it for twenty years, maybe I should finish reading it. I started reading it once, but put it down because it seemed to deal mainly with church planting. Reading it now, I see how it easily translates to affecting attitudes and influences with power from a distance. Wagner speaks of prayer warriors, intercessors, and power encounters with demonic principalities. What I hear is good imagination countering bad, evil (immature) imagination.

I know there are powers of darkness, but they are to me ignorances entrenched in the states of the people entrenched in them. THEY ARE ALL IMAGINATION, and they are all subject to me, IMAGINATION. Prayer is IMAGINATION. Prayer is changing the imagination there. Wagner is all about focusing on what is there, defining it (the "strongman"), and applying effectual, powerfully SPECIFIC prayer to bind, mitigate, change, and remove accursed bad imagination. God doesn't mind. His nature is to move us up toward being more like Him: our nature is to break gates. Now would not be a bad time to learn this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home