The Becoming God

Monday, October 04, 2021

Which World Are We In, Really?

I was born and reared in this physical world of shadows. I got saved, baptized in the Holy Spirit, and realized that we are really in "that" world, the world according to the Bible. "This" world is like a mask over that one. In that world during the baptism in the Holy Spirit, God said to me, "Remember this, and it is all right."

In this YouTube video, "Neville Goddard The Law Of Identical Harvest," Neville said to a young Louise Berlay, who felt compelled to go to Paris for a very short visit and had come to Neville for advice about it (2:55), "You are asking the wrong person for advice, because I am not a rational person when it comes to this world. To me, I do not go along with the reasoning mind. I am talking of an entirely different principle. I am speaking of imagination, and imagination to me is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ to me is God. And there is nothing but God, and all things are possible to God."

Louise went to Paris and due to that trip married well, had two lovely sons, and then lost the first in a tragic accident. Stunned beyond measure, Louise sought to know her son, if he had come forth from her own mind, was really right there. It came about that as she was in her bed, her son came forth from her and sat on the arm of a nearby chair. Then she came from her mind and sat in the chair, and her second son, Neville Mark, who was asleep in his own bed, also came out of her to the chair. Her first son was lovely beyond compare. Intending to tell her husband, the vision faded. She reported to Neville (about 11:19), "I proved that all things exist in my own, wonderful, human imagination," and that this world is a shadow of the imagination.

Manipulate the images of your imagination, assuming real what you desire to be real, until they become the shadows of this world, and tell no one until after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home