The Becoming God

Tuesday, October 05, 2021

The Human Imagination Is The FORM Of God

I had Neville Goddard's lecture "Feel After Him" on my mp3 player, so I am sure I have heard this lecture a dozen times (Nevillution has a nice selection of excerpts from it). Maybe I am just listening better now. Never understood this before. Neville is saying that Human imagination is the form God is in. That the human imagination IS God. When in seminary my Christian Theology professor, J. Rodman Williams, suggested that some people believe that imagination is God, everyone had a good laugh. When I tell people that we are God, they step back and cross their fingers saying, "No, no, no. There is no way you or I or anyone else is God." I guess they don't mind calling God a liar. Of course, they are thinking of these shadows we present ourselves in, not the Light within us.

From the lecture, 9:30 - "If I can feel this state, I am finding God. For God is spirit. And may I tell you, and by 'spirit' I do not mean some intangible thing. It actually is the human form divine. When I speak of the human imagination, it is a form. It is a reality. It is the divine form. So the eternal body of man is the human imagination, and that is God Himself."

We are in these shadows sleeping to become improved by His being away (from our perception). Our imagination is not just the door to God, it IS God. Have faith, for real!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home