The Becoming God

Monday, August 02, 2021

More Reply to Cheryl Craig

"Hi Dan, I have never listened to this Neville lecture (The Incarnate Revelation). I will listen today. I have been contemplating attaining states. I truly believe that being a doer of the word and not a hearer only I will come to know Him in me. Neville said the confidence in God is contingent on the confidence within oneself. I think this is true. My early years left me with little to no confidence so I have been building this up. Honestly the past few years have been focused on this trust and attaining it. It may take more than this lifetime to get there, but I do not underestimate the healing power of God. It could happen today. So I trudge on. I will let you know what I think of the lecture. Thank you for thinking of me" (Ccraig, parenthesis mine).

This stuff starts to make sense after awhile. I think of God as a field of self-aware consciousness which contains all dimensions, all levels of consciousness, and all possible vibrations of individual perturbations of the field. We are disturbances in the force. We rise as individual variations in and of the field which is God or I AM. There is a full range of frequencies that can manifest as the nature of any particular perturbation. And these perturbations MIGRATE according to their nature/vibration. This gives me new meaning to the term, "God in the Highest."

The characteristics of God's nature - faith, nobility, integrity, fidelity, love, honor - moves us up; sloth, hate, fear, greed, etc. - not so much. Our trend is supposed to be upward, toward God's expression as the Manifestation, "Heaven." A downward trend leads to oblivion, "Hell." Not that either of these exist as physical places. Despite testimonies of experience, I am fairly certain these are communicative illustrations, God's speech of what is going on. "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." (KJV). Still, WE exist, who's to say those perturbative states do not also exist?

God is ALMOST invisible. "The heavens declare His Glory." Because they are His act, and we see it. When we think and He acts, there He is...here, in our head-ball!! We are from whence He works. And if He works, and we see it, we see that we are Him.

As individual perturbances of the Divine Consciousness (Conscience?), we are to be moving up. That satisfies the Consciousness in Its becoming. Don't you want to make It happy? Not moving, or moving down, is counter to the Consciousness' progress to full and complete manifestation. I do not know if zero frequency is possible, but Alexander's translation uses 'oblivion' frequently. It may be that our perturbations in and of the I AM are totally forgettable, the real "grave." The Bible is very clear that the righteous will continue; the abominable will eliminated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home