The Becoming God

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Truth and Consequence

The truth is that God and Jesus Christ are a field that is conscious. That INCLUDES the Field's individualization as a Perfect Man(ifestation) of the Ineffable. The Field cannot go except from our awareness of It, and neither can It return except by our becoming aware of It. We can surely miss It, as Jacob will in the Day of the Lord, the Great Tribulation.

Israel ("Jacob") is an everyman, a picture of each of us. It is scheduled to have a really bad time, the WORST day ever. Three and a half years long. That is a bad day. We, every human, may have that day, too. The PROMISE to each and every one of us is that "from that 'season of consternation' we, the inner man of every human, (are) saved" (Jeremiah 30:7, my take on Alexander's footnote), IF we are believers. For it is only the believers who are in the Manifestation who are saved. Thus only the believers of us right now, in our worst days, no matter how bad it gets, are delivered.

"Wait, Dan. No, no, no. We are thinking POSITIVE, HIGH ENERGY vibes. We cannot have a bad day. We only attract good things to ourselves. Everything is coming up roses. See my beautiful and successful spouse, mansion, wristwatches, and boat? I am a freakin' guru, man. I am not going to create bad times or persecutions to myself."

Very pretty. But that is not the way the world works. It is not for you, EXCEPT as you are the Manifestation. And they crucified Him. By Him in His death, as we are JOINED with Him, we do not die but transition to His ascended state. We may be executed, but that is light compared to the badness of the Day those not in the Manifestation face.

Proverbs 1:20, Alexander: Wisdom is praised in the marketplaces, and she raises her voice in the streets. 21. At the head of creations she preaches, and she pronounces her words before the Holy of Holies. 22. Until when will you, O childish [ones,] love childishness, and you, ridiculers, will you desire the ridiculous, and you, fools, will you hate knowledge? 23. If you return to my rebuke, I shall issue forth my Spirit and declare to you my Milta (Manifestation). 24. On account of I called and you did not believe, and I raised my hand and you did not listen. 25. And you spurned all my approaches, and you were not pleased with my rebukes. 26. I too laugh at your ruin (brokenness) and become glad when trouble befalls you, and the destruction out of the calm. 27. And your ruin shall come like a whirlwind; and [it shall be thus] when there comes upon them the affliction and the consternation. 28. Then they will call on me and I shall not reply to them, and they shall stand before me and they will not find me. 29. On account of they hated knowledge and that they did not choose the fear of Maryah (the Lord). 30. And they were not pleased with my approaches, and they denigrated my rebukes. 31. And they shall eat of the fruit of their ways, and eat their fill of their own opinions. 32. Because of that the childishness of the retrograde kills them, and the deception of the poor in judgment misleads them. 33. And whoever listens to me, rests in hope and acquits himself of many evils.


PS: It is just so interesting that YouTube suggested this out of the blue today:

BISHOP SHEEN PROPHECY 50 YEARS AGO Never watched him before in my life. Sure is relevant today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home