The Becoming God

Sunday, July 04, 2021

The Man Jacob, Moses' Inner Man, Wrestled For

I was just writing about the Man the ineffable (...?) determined It would be fully, completely, and functionally manifested as a man: the Perfect Man. He, as He DOES exist, has singleness of mind. Self-control. Integrity. Compassion. Mercy. Etc., etc...always. That is Its life. Big in there are submission, reliance, and faith. Boy, to KNOW you are the (...?), and to lay it all down TO the (...?) in complete reliance -- that's humbleness, humility, and faith. A lot like Victor Alexander's translation of Mark 15:34, "...(W)herefore did You destine Me?" Like Genesis 3:9, this was NOT a question, but a call to observation. I.e., "Here I am." Holding on for dear life... though I die.

Holding on to the found state of "What I am supposed to be. What You are." THIS, I believe, Moses passed through. So that he could tell the story of what he experienced in Exodus as Genesis. A "heads-up" to us.

I highly recommend Alexander's Story of Jesus From His Own Words: An Annotated Interpretation of the Scriptures. Rather comically, when I first got my copy, I thought I could help Vic by proofreading it, and sent him pages of typographical and grammar corrections to be made. Hey, it's a solo effort by a FILMMAKER who just happens to understand the ancient scribal language to a very high degree, and who has undertaken to translate what the scriptures really say for us. Thanks, Vic. You have changed the world towards Him.

3 Comments:

  • Thank you, Dan. Happy 4th of July 2020. I spent 25 years translating the New Testament and ten Books of the Old Testament (both of them with scholarly footnotes. After I came back from the Island of Moster off the coast of Norway's Bergen, it was 1995, the 1000th Jubilee of Christianity in Norway, when the Viking Olav Tryggvasson came with his Viking ship Urmen Lange (the Long Snake), which sailed from London, England, when England was a Catholic country. What had happened is that after the Viking Olav Tryggvasson had defeated the English King's armies, he went into the English King's Palace and found him on his knees praying, Olav Tryggvasson said to the King, who is this God you are praying to that will save you from my severing your head, and the King of England testified regarding God, and Olav Tryggvasson handed the King of England his sword and the King of England knighted him. And so the Viking Olav Tryggvasson who believe in Odin as his god and Valhalla as his paradise, became a Catholic, in the year 995 Christian Era. And Olav Tryggvasson went to Norway's Island of Moster and by force converted the Vikings to believe in the True God. I went to Moster in 1995 and saw a musical with Olav Trygvasson, after thousands of Viking had been slain, with a handsome blonde blue-eyed actor playing Olav Tryggvasson dancing with a blonde blue eyed actress, from the Norwegian theater, dancing. And all this musical was watched by His Majesty Harald V, the Lutheran King of Norway and Her Majesty Queen Sonja I of Norway (Norway became Lutheran after a few centuries) -- Vic Alexander

    By Blogger VicAlexander, at 7:19 PM  

  • Wcchub said, "Its my great pleasure to visit your blog and to enjoy your great posts here. I like it a lot. I can feel that you paid much attention for those articles, as all of them make sense and are very useful."

    Thank you, Wcchub.

    He also added a link to YouTube video "god message for me today," which is good, but I don't know how to post the link after eliminating his links to other, commercial and LOA stuff. Sorry, Wcchub, but I am not selling things on my site, nor am I allowing others to.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 9:54 AM  

  • Let's try this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHcfxEA_h_s

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home