The Becoming God

Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Joseph Alai on Awareness (God) Expressing Impression

Clear-headed presentation: The SECRET that Changed Manifesting for Me FOREVER! (The Subconscious Has NO Limitations)

Awareness knows how to get it done, how to push impression out into reality. So impress the human subconscious which is the Awareness. Do the Four Mighty Ones of Seedtime and Harvest: select a theme (what is it that you want?)

Author a scene which implies that it IS true.

Direct your imagination over and over, if necessary, into seeing the scene as reality...

...and as the actor, do so.

Got to do the doing.

While you are there, thinking from that imagined "real" experience, fall asleep.

And do not doubt it.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Dan, I have a question for you. Yesterday I was listening to Neville's lecture "True Freedom" and he quotes William Blake. I know that Blake credits his poem, "Jerusalem" as not coming from himself but was channeled (lack of a better word right now). How do we discern, in your mind, when we receive outside information, if it is to be trusted or not. Channeling seems to be so common today. A Course In Miracles is claimed to be from Jesus. I have never believed this but I do see some very good teachings in it. I am part of a group that reads it every day and I feel like we are all getting more insightful and wiser in spiritual principles. I feel conflicted, I guess, as to what information is credible and what information is not. I know you had a vision of Jesus instructing you. Did he look like you? How do we discern truth from illusion Dan? Personally I wonder if there is a "force" (again, lack of a better word) that wants to keep us from knowing the truth and so there is enough truth to lead one on a certain path, like in the occult, but also keeps truth muddled and unclear, so one never truly realizes who they are. I would love your thoughts on this since you have had some experiences that have led you to your conclusions. Hope you are well. Thanks for all your shared insights and knowledge.

    Sincerely,
    Cheryl C

    By Blogger ccraig, at 5:05 AM  

  • Cheryl, I suspect you would find this post anyway: https://imagicworldview.blogspot.com/2021/06/hi-dan-i-have-question-for-you.html

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home