The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Heading For Healing 21: Gratitude, Joy, Adoration

Imagine being completely and utterly rejected by God, then finding a way to repentance and submission, and ultimately receiving acceptance by God. When I sensed my acceptance, I felt a gratitude I couldn't express. I wanted to reach out from the innermost depths of my heart, to pour forth thanks unto God for His grace and mercy. Joy was welling up — how I adored God! Praise became a tangible emotion I could not express with the paltry words I knew. God by His grace had forgiven me and had accepted me. The sensation of joy and appreciation, gratitude and love and praise entered tangibility within my bowels and rose up like a living water about to spill out of my throat and mouth. That inflowing, upflowing Life energized and took control of my mouth, and without one once of control exercised by me, began to proclaim the Lord in a language I did not know (but I surely did know that my heart was loving and praising Him).

Before that event I was living in my pickup truck on Oahu (I didn't know that was illegal when I shipped my truck there). Not a bum or homeless, just hippie-ish. Six months after, I was attending the seventh largest and fastest growing seminary in the United States, Melodyland School of Theology, with ZERO qualifications to do so aside from breathing and having V. A. benefits. There is a very real miracle in being sent. One of my very dear friends at Melodyland got tuberculosis. I know she did, because she gave it to me. She had a like experience to mine above, and as she was mentally before the throne of God, the Voice said to her, "You are healed." Back to the doctor for another chest x-ray. Yeah, she was.

You want healing? Try GRATITUDE for what you have. Reach deep to the recognition of His giving you ... you, and everything you have. Feel the joy. Let praise be as your breath. FEEL GRATEFUL DEEPLY, REALLY FILLED WITH THANKS, AND DON'T LET GO. This, then, is what you are creating.

Here are some videos on the idea. I think I will be able to add to the list soon. But don't wait.

"How Gratitude Change My Life" STEVE HARVEY EXPLANATION TO SUCCESS (eye opening)

Joe Vitale's Clearing Technique #3 Gratitude and a Law of Attraction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home