The Becoming God

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Realizing Your Potential: Are You Accepted?

The present covid-19 pandemic has seen investments tank. I'm like, "So what? They go up. They go down. They go up. No reason to panic."

"Of course people panic," I am scolded. "Investments are real. When an investment goes down, people have lost real money. It is real loss."

"It is not real until you sell your investment," I counter. My reasoning is that an investment is a potential. It is quite literally a bet. Its momentary value is a fantasy. It is a real value, but you cannot do anything with it until you sell. You can't get a cup of coffee at Starbucks on stock values. You can have all the tea in China loaded onto your fleet of ships -- that's real value in potential -- but if the fleet sinks, you ain't got squat. UNLESS you have the potential of intelligence to do it all again.

God is a conscious energy which fills the universe. It can do anything -- energy guided by consciousness. We are born with a sunken fleet, on the "can you do it again?" beat. Yes, I am not kidding, and I do not think I am exaggerating. We were God and became this, a potential of the conscious energy to surpass the godhood we had. Why the heck do you think Neville was all the time studying the Bible? "Got to meet the potential!" he'd proclaim.

The energy is going its way. It is going to fulfill its potential. Our getting there depends upon our going with the energy the way it is going to meet its potential. That is not the way we naturally live, not what we naturally do. How that conscious energy thinks is illustrated and interpreted for us by the Scriptures and the Manifestation of the Milta, Jesus Christ. I THOUGHT I was given to God and was thinking right, but I was not. I had not been accepted by God as thinking like he's thinking. My square peg would not go into the round hole.

I SOUGHT how to become accepted. Found submission and acceptance in the un-ing of myself as God led me to it. Only by Him could I do it. He's the potential of intelligence to do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home