The Becoming God

Friday, March 01, 2019

The Ineffable Imagines to Existence

I do not know which It is, Consciousness from the Big Bang or Consciousness which caused the Big Bang. I am not sure it really matters. All I Know is that the Consciousness imagines, and what It imagines becomes, you and I included. That is a really neat superpower to have. People would think you were Jesus Christ, for God's sake.

In the skull is the Consciousness which is everything. All states are just what It imagines, for It imagines to existence. This Consciousness is in me, resident in a connection in my skull, causing me to experience "life" for Its sake. This life is my education, also for Its sake, which is also my sake.

In a vision, as Jesus Christ the Consciousness appeared to me and spoke to me as the Man two thousand years ago (I did not know it was a vision until It spoke), but It is eternal. It said audibly, "Come unto Me." The question I had was how do I get there? "There" I thought was far, far away. It isn't. I guess I just have to imagine being there into existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home