The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

A Life of "Thank You, Jesus" Vibe

While I give zero credibility to the much ballyhooed Law of Attraction ("your vibration draws things to you"), I do agree that what we think is what we become. For what is communicated to the subconscious in belief is caused to manifest by the Consciousness (the God the Law of Attraction denies exists).

I believe that Jesus is the principle or nature of the Conscious field's operation, that the 'kingdom' or ruling power of Its Imagination is weighed toward good for us. Jesus is from the nature of “I am that ‘I am’” (Exodus 3:14), the Ineffable Most High. The Consciousness loves and provides for us, for we are little bits of it—the selfsame Consciousness which is God Almighty.

So when I in mindfulness notice something good in my life, which is much and often, I think and/or say, "Thank you, Jesus," and feel joy and appreciation in my heart TO the Consciousness. THAT is a pretty good vibe, and things keep going beautifully. Because good causes good.

May I suggest that whenever you notice something good in your life (or even a potential good), that you rejoice in it, and being full of appreciation say, "Thank you, Jesus"? It is a good feeling to generate ever more of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home