The Becoming God

Monday, February 18, 2019

The Consciousness Wishes Us Well: The Jethro Question

As I read Exodus, there arose a question in Moses' mind about Jethro. It was like a little bird constantly chirping in his thoughts: "What is Jethro? What is Jethro? What is Jethro?" 'Jethro' means "his excellence," i.e., God's Goodness. God's answer to Moses’ question about Jethro was Ahiyeh Ashur hiyeh (Exodus 3:14, Victor N. Alexander's translation of the ancient Aramaic). Ahiyeh is "I come" in the absolute sense. Ashur is "the Beginning Spark Which Kindles the Flame" (i.e., the Eternal Presence; also, the Creator God of the Ninevites [I believe this to be the Ineffable's imagination]). Hiyeh means "his coming." Quite a puzzle.

The Hebrew version is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, "I AM THAT 'I AM.'" Ehyeh means "I become" (from hayah, which implies transition), and Asher means "in relation to." Now, who is 'I'? Inasmuch as the second "I AM" is MY "I AM," I could very easily translate this as "I become YOUR becoming."

Let's mark 'the Beginning Spark Which Kindles the flame,' 'the Eternal Presence,' 'the Creator God of the Ninevites,' and 'the One Who Becomes' as the Consciousness. Imagination is of this Consciousness. The first personal pronoun 'I' in "I come" and "I become" refers to the Consciousness: "I, the Consciousness, come/become . . ." You the Consciousness become what? Jethro. Jethro's coming. That is our "I AM." Our "I AM" is his excellence, God's goodness, God's very becoming as Jethro.

But wait. That's not all! In the Consciousness' becoming, he wishes us well! This intent is Jesus (Yahshua, Yeshua, Eashoa), the Life-giving Living Branch, the anointing of YHWH. Jesus is the nature of YHWH's will towards us. YHWH provides lovingly and well towards us. This principle, Jesus, manifest in men SPEAKS to and TEACHES us God's love, that the Consciousness wishes us well--Jethro--in what we become AS WE MANIFEST, i.e, BECOME, HIM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home