The Becoming God

Monday, October 08, 2018

Correcting an Error in My Salvation: Properly Accepting the Lordship of God, I Put Myself in MY Place

I have stated in numerous posts that I was rejected by God. That was when I asked for the gift of tongues, and did not receive it. In that prayer I entered a trance state and came to a point, attained an attitude of submission, really, where I was accepted by God. In the ecstasy of that acceptance I was baptized in the Holy Spirit.

Well, I have a problem with that. For God always accepts us. As odd as it may seem, we are always forgiven by God--that is the state we exist in 24/7.

What happens when we seek forgiveness from God is we accept God for what he really is! THAT was my hold up when I asked for the gift of tongues--I had not yet in truth accepted GOD as the Lord and Savior that he is. When I did, I was virtually prostrate on my face and shaking inside. He had always accepted me, and was waiting for me to accept him!!! When I did, I PUT MYSELF IN MY PROPER HUMBLE AND SUBMITTED PLACE, and bam! Here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home